Warlock/rogue Elite

• The elite soul poisoned fang doesn't seem to be working as it says, its either that or bosses dont have elemental resist so that would make the skill pointless i could be wrong tho

• this is description from Rom-welten at level 100

Reduces all of target's resistance by 1616.0 and inflicts 656.0 Dark Damage on target every 2 seconds for 22.0 seconds.

the debuff from Rom-welten at level 102
    Reduces all resistance by 1648.0% and receives 668.8 Dark Damage every 2 seconds.

could you elaborate as to how it inst working correctly?

my guess is that it isn't % but flat reduction.
    as the skill doesn't read as % but the debuff does
    i think it would be way to over powered if it reduced by like 1000%

also note that i say this from just the descriptions as i don't play this combo.

• Yeah i dont know how it could be that much percentage, but its not atleast it doesnt look like it also its based off of magic attack, but it doesnt seem like its working tbh so far as ive tested it.

• Rom-welten is in error with regards to the % base, I don't see that % when I have cast Soul Poisoned Fang on a boss.

I do notice that if I cast more SPF on a mob/boss my Dark Damage skills do have an increase in hitdamage.

You say:

Wargod:

The elite soul poisoned fang doesn't seem to be working as it says, its
    either that or bosses dont have elemental resist so that would make the
    skill pointless i could be wrong tho

Could you be more specific as to why it doesn't seem to be working?

• When I used it aND a friend of mine used it we saw % when we casted in on a boss.
    I didn't see much of a difference in hos when it was tested or any at all also tested grotto and we both saw negligible increases on boss but on mobs in grotto seemed to worked for the wl/r could of been just crit tho have to do further testing.
    Also how much of an increase it gave you and other ppl?