Posts by Jarlaxle

Lol I'm saying it is not op and needs 100% and I provided what you asked for with wl/m and m/wl km would still win also m/wl and wl/m is support wl/ch and m/w and m/wrd is dps
    Also this post isn't about w/m vs k/m XD more scruts coming soon just haven't had time to run on w/m this is about 100%

false .... you provided 1 scrut this is not definitive proof. there is no other comparisons in this whole merged thread.
    do yourself a favor and jump in your lvl 80 starter gear and go with a diverse party in same gear and similar skill values to an ini . then compare the numbers from a few diff runs to determine if this class is indeed op.

i almost get the impression you just want massive dps from white hits proc ............ so no effort to perfect a viable rotation.
    all i ask is for some definitive proof and so far you have failed to do so.

yes we are , but to determine if the class is op it needs to be compared with other combos. but the levels of skills and gear should be similar.

You just contradicted yourself if my class was op why would I need to reroll ? Op would suggest taking 1 to 2 of the same class and doing later instances with w/m that is not possible also of course I would love a chance to be on top of scrut with w/m that's my class I like it I can easily re roll to k/m or whatever other combo I rather not tho also it wouldn't be a buff even with its 25% back I still prob wouldn't be top of scrut but I will have a better chance.
    Also by your logic maybe p/s and other classes shouldn't be buff but it's probably you right ?

and you say i contradicted myself. ROFL

so far you have given absolutely no proof to your claim that w/m is not op.
    yet other combo"s need some slight tweaking to get them closer to a viable combo.
    as for my opinion.........i have experience with testing different combos and i believe i have much more understanding of the games mechanics than you.keep in mind that we are both new to here so we both need to learn just how they have balanced things here.
    i am not against giving it back provided i can see proof. which you have not provided.(yet)

so to summarize so far in 5 days since making this thread you have given no proof what-so-ever. yet others (not just me) have stated that the w/m class combo IS op.

keep in mind that a scrut screenshot wont prove your point. you will need to provide other things like your buffed int and m att.
    and m dam .....without these the scrut will mean nothing.

judging from server rankings for him , i would say he still needs to gain some m att . this combo is already op. and nothing you can say will prove otherwise. you cant go sayin it needs to be buffed by 25% when you arent even close to being fully geared. maybe he lacks in tp as well (i doubt this as tp isnt an issue here) maybe he needs faster attack speed.

if you need to be top of the scrut REROLL instead of buffing an already op combo they should buff up the combos that never get played. this game has all these combos to add diversity.
    as for running instances i play what i like i am here to enjoy the game not to be top of anything. i have been there and done that in ch 3. maybe the problem you are having isnt the combo............ :D

no just no........
    this was nerfed because it was way to over-powered when compared to other classes. now the nerf to p/s ice blade should be changed.remove the cooldown and add a 20 focus cost.

just want to introduce myself. i am currently downloading the client.
    i am not a noob at this game .
    i prefer to play a wl/ch
    i have played on alot of runes of magic servers.
    i have several lvl capped toons on various servers,
    i will be playing mostly in the evenings in the EST timezone.
    i look forward to seeing what has changed here as i played when Arcadia first went up.(didnt have time to play everywhere)
    Cheers Mates