Posts by Zyrex

Nice idea that memento stuff! :love:

Aditionally i would suggest:

• The whole phirius shop (NPCs can be removed for better performance in Atlas)
    • Those crafting materials you buy for Mementos at the Weeping Coast
    • Repair-Hammers you buy for Mementos at the Weeping Coast (bcz our guild now has HD gear :D )
    • The Phirius Shell NPCs' stuff, stuff for coins, proofs, mementos, dreamland stuff...
    • ... and maybe add a donkey to the merchant which offers some backpacks as additional inventory storage :rolleyes:

Thanks and best regards
    Zyrex

PS: regardless of my ironic suggestions, that NPC is a very must-have! I always missed something like that on other servers. Please keep up making Runes great again! :love::love::love:

Hi,

for our Lv 55-70 project some older stuff would be awesome for the weekend or somewhen else.

Some tier 5 Runes:

others would be nice as well.

In addition to that we would appreciate some Lv 62 Varanas Nightmare items, especially the blue crystals (ID: 205718 ).

Maybe it's possible to insert that into a phirius coin promo for the phirius shop or for rubys?

Thanks
    Zyrex

Hi,

the last few days me and my guild farmed the new instance on hardmode. Now I want to share our impressions with you and our noticed bugs/improvements.

The trash
    The trash was like farming dreamlands: Our tank wasn't needed, so our dds just pulled for themselves and killed the mobs nearly solo (no heal needed here).

Harpys despawning instance mobs & bosses
    We found a bug that makes all mobs and bosses of the instance disappeared. We fixed that bug by killing harpys onehit or not pulling any.
    But this happens as well by any other reason, very randomly but most by pulling harpys. If it happens, all the left bosses will disappear and the party will not get any loot.

Boss1
    The HP of the single bosses is too less. We tried the whole instance with only 3 scouts and that was enough!
    Everyone bursted one single boss and that's it. If you have not enough damage in pt or one boss will survive for longer, you can break the try or do real tactics... :love: imo the bosses need at least 200kk HP as minimum.

Boss2
    Our 3 scouts farmed sigils in trash by themselves (tank & heal wasn't needed... :whistling: ) and didn't burst at boss, bcz of the tactics which triggered very randomly. The tactics are very nice here (I like movement events) but they triggered only 3-4 times.

Boss3
    Here you don't need any tactics. Burst is enough. 3 Scouts was enough. More HP of the boss will not solve the easiness, but reducing the amount of "blue objects" which dissolve the red debuffs that ppl have to run / move for more than 1 cm ^^

Boss4
    This boss is pretty nice as well. Resp. it is the only "real hardmode" boss. Sometimes we got the "bug" that the boss despawned and only the crystals stayed existing. Here the pt needs a good movement to manage the events and not to die.
    Btw if you burst the boss too much, it might trigger his event 4-times in 1. Then you have to kill more than only 1 crystal and the event breaks.

Boss5
    We tried burst and that it was. Don't know if there are some tactics here, but they won't matter.

To summarize the instance is too easy for earning an arcadia stat. With only 3 good scouts you can farm the instance in a 5 ppl party in less than 15 minutes.
    The idea of including arcadia-stats is nice, but the implementation needs an improvement. :love:

A party of 2-3 Champs can clear the whole instance in a 4 player party and that would be not realistic enough for a Lv 98 Hardmode Instance... :S

There is 1h magic sword and 2 h magic hammer in Dreamland that no class use out side of k/m, in the past i was using those thing for k/m before switch to the mems weapon , in Grafu Castle HM there is Talisman for healer too, K/m need shield that give magic damage to use skill and improve DPS and they dont have another option for that. Healer can use those thing too but there is already many better option for healer at the same level i dont see the reason they need to use that.

You know that k/m did not even exist like it does atm, when grafu came out? That time it just has been a failed tanking class you had to play with half mage gear which dealt the weakest aggro in game (no whitehit buff).

The grafu healer shield has been implemented for druids who can't take talis btw.
    To do such conclusions you could also say that RW implemented weapons for warmage at Chapter2/3 (?) with the kibensty crafting dagger bcz it has a strong magical dmg xD

Only warmage could equip that grafu shield but those have not been strong enough to overtake rogue/scout, mage and such (no 60/70 elite aso.). :rolleyes:
    I'm currently considering which patch buffed the warmage before 60/70 elite came out. Has this been still in chapter4 or was it immediatly before chapter5 patches? I remember a warmage in chapter4 who dealt nice dmg in tosh but couldn't reach other dps at least by part. :whistling:

(...)
    But now it's the same problem like the wd/w on off server has: People play a tank class with dps gear and find out that this matters a lot.
    (...)

I'm feeling some ppl didn't understand this phrase in context as it was meant. :rolleyes:

Knight/Mage was basically meant as a magical tank class by Runewaker.

After the great knight-patch at ~Lv80 cap, ppl tried to deal damage with those and it mattered a lot. Those classes have a high aggro output but do a lot of damage as well.
    Now they are not only tanking classes, but can be played as dps or tank as well.

Hope, that was clear enough now :love:

Well I did, but increasing elemental resistance will not solve the problem ^^
    We need a %-value change (dmg calculation, mdeff, aso.), not an absolute value change (resist, critres, aso.).

And as far as I know the elemental resists are not even included in dmg-calculation anymore since chapter 2... but here I could be wrong, don't know what the Arcadia-team did there ^^

Nadana.. i just checked this and I can't find any data about elemental resistance on bosses in instances after chapter1 (CL norm & Kalin).
    The only thing you can find elemental resistance in todays content is in pvp, resp. in the player stats. But those will never grow over 500.

Then it could be that the dev team integrated some in HOS HM, but I don't believe in that.
    Elemental resistance is only a fix value. Bosses must have resistances of over 10kk that players would notice that xD

But also accept that some ppl want to keep their gear they optimized on k/m for HOS.
    I think we even can't nerf k/m only, but could rebalance the whole mdps classes. ;)

I also agree to this.
    But imho this is not a bugged class or is not "OP". The K/M has always been a magical tank basically - resp. it was the idea of that.
    But now it's the same problem like the wd/w on off server has: People play a tank class with dps gear and find out that this matters a lot.

The problem we also always had in the past was that there is always a class that is stronger then others. For we have a two-class-system there is no possibility to balance everything on the ideal way.

On Off Server about 70% of all highs played R/M, Warmage or M/W. And on Arcadia these classes have been replaced by K/M, S/Wd and such (excluded Warmage; this one always deals a strong dmg).

However I agree that K/M maybe is a bit too strong. But I also analyzed that other classes like druid/rogue or even warlock/champ "CAN" make up their leeways with a great gear.
    For K/M you need nothing but about 80k Matt, the tikal sword and maybe a setbounty for more crit-dmg.
    The reason why this is enough is that HOS HM has a Mdeff cap at ~80k. That means you don't need more than 80k Matt to deal your Max-DMG. (Same dmg you deal on Lv 1 mobs).
    And K/M has the highest base dmg ingame so once you reach the cap you'll be the dmg-god.

But in other instances like CL or even non-custom Inis like CoE the K/M is unusable. He has no chance of increasing his Matt but only dmg. With a more or less "good" gear, the average K/M stands with about 400k Matt in burst. GoH e.g. has a mdeff cap of 480k Matt. So you see even in this old easy istance the K/M is useless.

To come back to topic I would suggest not to crash the K/M by nerfing some skills/buffs but to increase some bosses Mdeff.
    The result of that "fix" would be that some guilds need much more time to finish one single HOS run but to play more tactics. Maybe afterwards the 6th boss has to be nerfed because there is much dmg left to kill the horse on time, but this is another story.

To summarize: Yes, the balancing has to change to some classes. ;)