Posts by Thor

LET THE NEW JOURNEY BEGIN!

Let the journey begin with the new Epic quest line: "Return of Pakal."
    Complete to gain passage into The Secret Temple of Tikal.

*New level cap: 102

The Secret Temple of Tikal
    New Hard mode raid instance
    -All new armor sets for all classes.

• Four piece: Upper Body, Helm, Shoulders, Boots
    • Three piece: Glove, Belt, Pant

-New Weapons for all classes!

*Venture on to discover the 2 New titles with this patch!

*Changes*
    The Siege War Badge rewards have been adjusted.
    The Winners side:

• First 10 winners - 30 badges
    • Next 10 winners - 20 badges
    • Next 10 winners - 15 badges

The Losing side:

• First 10 lose - 12 badges
    • Next 10 lose - 8 badges
    • Next 10 lose - 6 badges

*NOTE: Siegewar packages*
    We are aware that these packages currently cap at lvl 100 so DO NOT open them past level 100
    This will be fixed during the next maintenance.

If you wish to discuss the new Patch please do so here: Discussion: Patch Notes 9.0.0 - The Return of Pakal

If you discover any bugs please contact SUPPORT and submit a ticket.

Greetings,

Thank you for all of the suggestions.
    I am not too sure about future zone cards being released in item shop though and/or easily farmable cards.

Also did some cleanup / condensing to try and keep it neat here.

~Thor

Thanks to all, that's actually the first thing i did after opening and re opening the launcher, tried with win xp and some more but in the end after 1 or 2 hours of failed attempts it started working, it updated itself and i was able to play.

Glad to hear you got everything working and were able to get in the game!

Please let us know if you have any other issues. :thumbup:

~Thor

Hey, i just downloaded and installed the game using Playernet (fresh install, it's been years since i uninstalled RoM) everything was updating fine but when it got to 100% download and 30% update it got stuck and there's nothing i can do, i can't click on it because it crashes inmediatly, i restarted, closed and re-opened everything several times but it doesn't work, what do i do? And btw as soon as it crashes a message says "Version C application is not responding" if it helps.

Greetings,

Do you know for sure that your Internet connection is stable?

I will forward your issue to our tech pro - int

11-02-2016: still no info :/ boooring :/

Greetings,

Please understand that there is a lot of work & preparation that goes into these expansions for Arcadia. We would like to make sure to deliver this content with as little issues and bugs as possible.

Rest assured that we will give more details about this patch as soon as they are ready.

Thank you for these suggestions.

They will be reviewed and taken into consideration with the rest of the team!

~ Thor

I believe in this specific case we were talking about 90.000 being the remaining mems for xenoo to get their Iron Blood title.

If you figure 200.000 mems are needed to get IBW from the start; that is approx 445 Grotto H spams.

Do 4 mento spams per day in GohH and it would take approx 3.5 - 4 months to obtain IBW compared to 2+ years of siege. That is if you win every SW and are able to siege every single night?

On a side note... I have yet to see anyone provide a constructive suggestion in game or on the forums in regards to this topic.

As we briefly discussed in game:

If it is 90.000 mementos to get IBW then that is approx 200 Grotto mem spams.

Doing 3-4 of these spams per day would give you IBW in a little over 2 months.

This is extremely fast compared to if you were to siege and win on a nightly basis.

Or possibly taking the wait period off after leaving guild.

This is something that is not possible to do intentionally.

"The argument that it is a gift and normally it would only be available in sw is not realy valid." ... " nearly any sw's are done."

We understand that siege does not happen very much here which is why the opportunity to trade mem -> badges is presented.

Please also consider that it is luxury that could have been completely removed and/or replaced by something else; but now you just have to farm a little more for such a powerful title that would take much more time on any other server.

With that being said... We appreciate your feedback and I will make sure that it is forwarded.

Greetings Arcadians!

Would like to take a moment to introduce myself.

I am new GM Thor.

I have been an avid gamer for many years playing MMORPG, FPS, Simulation and other game types on multiple consoles.

I am an American player who looks forward to helping my fellow Arcadians and community members!

A big thank you to the team for this opportunity!

I shall see you all in our Adventures of Arcadia :thumbup: