Posts by ryjii

Now they are not only tanking classes, but can be played as dps or tank as well.

mages should become a viable tanking class then.
    when will priest/scout gets patched? i want it to be best pdd.

40kk dmg each whitehit isn't bad for a magical tank.
    i, as a magical dps class, can only dream about dealing dmg.

Since as i said,the mage/warrior can dish out 5m each flame in 0.5 sec

0.5sec for how long? how is my dmg in the 1st 20sec compared to other classes? how it is after those 20sec?

scout/mage deals more mdps than mage

3mages at b1 will need significant longer to kill the magical adds compared to 1 (in words: ONE) scout/mage.

But unless everyone go as scout/mage or other mdps class combo and forgot mage again then we can say mage need to be buff not right now

are you even serious here? may i remind you of your own words?

they become the must in the party with none can replace them

they aren't a "must". other classes deal more mdmg at b1 and b3.
    at b2, b5 and b6 your loved whitehit combos are the op mdps again.

it is to compare mage to other popular mdps in tikal

and still you don't get the topic

It is true that i dont have much experience

and still you're posting

Because the ppl are "intellectual handicaped" (maybe someone finds a better term that sounds politically correct lol).
    It is the same with ppl only wanting mdps and no scouts in hos or looking for mdps for cl. They see one player with overrated equip and another player who can't play his/her class and think they have to run only with exactly this class(-combination) instead of thinking for themselves, what can be good.

totally this +1

i think it would be good to increase the magical dmg on the 2h Weapons and decrease the attackpeed, also should be changed the primary Mage-skills.

Skills they should be increased: Flame, Elemental catalysis, Fire knowledge, Energy supply

and this ... +1

some of the /mage combos besides the knight and warrior /mage deals better mdps
    than real mages without the need to land a physical hit to deal magical damage.

also i thought the topic is how mage dmg is compared to other classes dmg.
    you compare mage dmg with magical whitehit combo dmg @ tikal where
    whitehit combos are not so much overpowered like it is in other instances.

but now with TIkal release mage and warlock have change , they become the must in the party with none can replace them there and they do good damage too.

how is mage a must at tikal? i can't see it.
    mage/warlock for debuff? nice to have but not a must have.
    mage for mdps? stop making fun.

the company must be really doing good if you are able to pay for "cabin21" and "two steps from h.ell" licenses.
    two of the biggest names when it comes to movie or game soundtracks. good work and nice picks. :thumbup:

i sell no stones, i buy them. ;)

and yeah cool down about the 150dias/each price.
    i know that this price was a mistake from somebody who put it on auctionhouse
    and that normal price is around 500dias (still cheap compared to alot of other item prices).

like i said in one of the many topics about dn it would destroy the
    nightmare instance feeling and will flood the market with too much
    stones. it's the best in slot set so it shouldn't be too easy to get it.

every week a full day of no closing will pump way too many stones
    into the market. alot of people will farm it every week the complete
    day to sell the stones.

i would be okay with a weekend event where dn isn't closed for
    12 or 24 hours every 2-3 month. enough time to farm some rings.
    but such an event shouldn't be to often.

we have seen on auctionhouse what will happen if dn is open for a few hours.
    actual price per stone is 150dias. how much more stones do you want to pump
    into the market? how much cheaper should they get? for free?

because the banksite with all my itemshop bufffood is nearly empty
    i would be happy about the magician food bundle containing:
    Aged Realgar Wine
    Egg Rice Dumplings
    Everlasting Love Spice Juice
    Featured Cuisine Delicacy

also i could need some:
    Little Magic Biscuit
    Advanced Bind Lifter

after i read there are 108 mobs in garden eden i couldn't believe it.
    i went 3 times into the garden eden to count the mobs.
    another guild member counted the mobs in there, too.
    numbers differ a little bit between 62-68 due to respawning mobs.

i don't wanna know how you test your updates if you counted 108 mobs.
    or is there a hidden pathway to another area of garden eden that nobody
    has found yet? ;)

you can not introduce this npc right in the middle of content. there was no "t6 item for gold" npc when tikal came out.
    when the 97 zone was added afterwards still no t6 npc. so why add it now right between the content updates?

it would destroy the even battlefield that is given. everybody has the same chance (same gear, stats, npc's, etc.)
    at tikal and the next dungeon that will be released. adding a t6 npc at this point of time would give an unfair advantage
    to those players who are lazy and haven't already started with their new gear.

people will just start to build all of their gear +1 tier. who had a t14 weapon before will make it t15 then.
    more op gear for content that already is way to easy.

alot of people already have pieces of their new gear ready and you want to drag the worth of it down?
    people tried tikal to find out tactics and clear it. they farmed and farmed to get their new gear together and
    start pimping it. when this npc gets added it's a slap in their face. they could build their gear 1 tier higher for
    the same price with that npc. people that haven't farmed or spent a lot of diamonds to get the new gear fast
    will have better gear for the same price than those who invested time or money.

i am not 100% against a t6 npc but not at this point of time. it should be implemented when new content is released.
    i am totally fine with it when it gets added at the same time the lvl97-100 zone and a new instance with better items
    and stats gets released.

like Gjiara said this instance is the newest and highest one, it is the instance where the best in slot items drop.
    i guess no one that knows how to do it would hand out the full tactics at this point of time.
    also isn't it the most fun when you walk into a new instance with your guild, no one knows tactics and you have
    to think, try and find out yourself? isn't it a greater feeling when you finally cleared the instance all by yourself?
    if you get stucked at a specific event or encounter you can ask in worldchat for hints, but don't ask for complete tactics.

As for the Sealing Devices I will certainly think of it, so watch out....

Thanks, will keep my eyes open that i don't miss the offer.

Pet Talent Charms were in Happy Hour on friday, and i was very disappointed about the sales....so if you guys want them...you need to buy them when they show up :)

I am one of those people who pile up a big stock of items that you always need and use when they are on sale,
    but the problem with those pet talent charms is that you usually don't need them ... until you are lucky and find a
    golden pet egg that has the correct element and a low level. Yes, i haven't bought them when they was on offer
    the last times since i had no golden pet egg or the hope to find a matching pet soon. Last week i finally was lucky
    and found a holy fire pet which is low level, but now i can't use or level it because there are no pet talent charms.
    If you bring them again in an offer i am happy to buy enough to maximize my holy fire pet and i will put enough for
    another pet into my bank.

i voted no because it would destroy the nightmare dungeon flavour.
    varanas nightmare was designed as an instance where all partys join the same zone and fight the same encounters.
    when a group clears the nightmare it closes for everybody till cooldown is over and it re-opens again.
    dalanis nightmare does not throw all partys into the same zone but it still shares the same flavour,
    when one party clears it it will close for everybody till cooldown is over.
    but at dalanis nightmare other partys that are already inside fighting can still try to clear it.

a hos (normal mode) like player-id based cooldown will kill it.
    also how much more stones do you want to pump into the market?
    farming stones is already easy enough.

Could need some

• Random Attribute Extraction Stone x10
    • Big Purified Package

Would also be nice to have some pvp protection on sale. they are not on the regular shop ;(
    yeah i know they are useless on pve server .... but i want them anyway. 8o

• Equipment Sealing Devices
    • Equipment Unsealing Devices

please add another tikal stat to the endboss loot

+1
    i totally agree that there should be a third tikal stat dropping. only 2 tikal stats per run isn't enough.
    like MDNCITAJ posted there are 3 arcadia stats dropping at hos, you can buy them for materials that drop from hos
    and you can get them from dalanis nightmare. for tikal stats there are only those 2 that drop each run.
    you run tikal with a full grp of 12 people, everybody needs 2-4 different tikal stats each of them 14-16 times.
    i guess people are able to calculate how long it will take those 12 persons to farm all stats they need.
    now you can guess how long it will take till first usable tikal stats will go for sale ... and another guess on the price.

It will also decrease the price for tikal items in the auctionhouse for those who are not capable or dont have the time to farm tikal

why should a third stat dropping at tikal lower the prices for tikal items? i see no reason for it.
    there will still be the same amount of items dropping, you still need same bufffood, you still need the same number of people.

And if you have to switch class just to do one boss and switch back it is not count and viable.Viable mean you can play it from start to the end without switch to other midway,especially when you can play as that "other " class from start to the end

so because there are encounters where k/m isn't that good and you maybe have to think about switching class for it you think k/m is banned?
    what should mages say? we are banned since lvlcap55 and are doomed to play warmages since kulech. ;)

So consider i play k/m dps,i must switch in mid way to not become a burden that drag the whole party down.

so consider i play mage, i have to switch for every boss because i am only needed at boss3 and mage is a burden everywhere.

for the class that is banned from highest ins

k/m isn't a class or classcombo, i consider it a bug. classes that only whitehit to do 3-10 times the dmg that classes do that actually push buttons must be a bug :D
    and yes i also consider warmage a bug. those whitehit classcombos should deal way lower dmg.

back to topic:
    i would really like to see a magical bow for my priest/scout and mage/scout
    maybe even a +heal nonstat on it for priest/scout & druid/scout

Ok, magical dps has better attack speed (from 2.4 to 2.3 / / its only good for w/m) but damage is still low.

Not every class and class combination has the same damage formula!

There is a difference of 350mdmg and 0.1 atkspeed on the new magical 1h @ tier13 with highdura.
    No mdps will choose 1h except warmage and maybe mage/rogue, other mages and warlocks will prefer 2h.
    The magical 2h at tier13 with highdura has an increase of 1737mdmg.

When it comes to the healer wand ... well just compare the old cl/memo heal gear to the new tikal gearsets.... ?( ... :cursing:

But, lets think about what pvp was in runes of magic. It was always a thing to show other people who got the best gear.

Nah, pvp in runes is more like which rogue attacks 1st out of hide.
    Runes pvp is all about who 1-hits first, not that much about gear.

I don't need battlegrounds. the normal runes battlegrounds and arenas are boring. arcanium arena is boring.
    just bring back some good old open world pvp with dropsystem like it was before chapter 4.

arcanium arena is just useless. the stats are way to low for most classes except the stam/def for tanks.
    it is so much time consumption, because you only earn a few points no matter if ya loose or win,
    there will be new content with better stam/def out before you even got 5 of those arcanium stats.

i give the idea that these stats should be available for phiriusshells or mirrorshards a +1