Differences in New Weapons

• Hi, can someone explain me why some of new weapons have not as big improving as others ? I mean healer wand and magical dps wand.
    Ok, magical dps has better attack speed (from 2.4 to 2.3 / / its only good for w/m) but damage is still low.
    Want to look at other examples, below is a picture with bassed values

• Maybe you should make them the same tier as well? (;</iframe>

Edit: The two Wands actually got worse in terms of Magic Damage when compared to the same tier of the 100 weapons.

Fallen Ember at Tier 6 has 6,600 Magic Damage with +20% Durability Bonus.
    Prophecy Decoder with Durability Bonus only has 6,386.4 Magic Damage.

Ethereal Moon at Tier 6 has 6,602.6 Magic Damage and +3,300 Healing Power
    Golden Scepter of Tikal has 6,254.4 Magic Damage and +3,288 Healing Power

• Ok, magical dps has better attack speed (from 2.4 to 2.3 / / its only good for w/m) but damage is still low.

Not every class and class combination has the same damage formula!

There is a difference of 350mdmg and 0.1 atkspeed on the new magical 1h @ tier13 with highdura.
    No mdps will choose 1h except warmage and maybe mage/rogue, other mages and warlocks will prefer 2h.
    The magical 2h at tier13 with highdura has an increase of 1737mdmg.

When it comes to the healer wand ... well just compare the old cl/memo heal gear to the new tikal gearsets.... ?( ... :cursing:

• Ok, so new healer wand its a "craap" and new magical dps also almost but others weapons are more improved.

btw. healer wand old vs new on T13 = ~ 22,5 mdmg, awesome :D (Int ss), I'm staying with old one :P

EOT

• Ok, so new healer wand its a "craap" and new magical dps also almost but others weapons are more improved.

btw. healer wand old vs new on T13 = ~ 22,5 mdmg, awesome :D (Int ss), I'm staying with old one :P

EOT

22,5 mdmg? You can stay with your old healer wand, in my opinion is the new wand good.

you talk about weapons there are 2 lvls different and starts from a another tier, so it cant be the big different that you want xD

the new wand has more mdmg and better nonstats... and for this 2 lvl different, its okay...

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• 22,5 mdmg? You can stay with your old healer wand, in my opinion is the new wand good.

you talk about weapons there are 2 lvls different and starts from a another tier, so it cant be the big different that you want xD

the new wand has more mdmg and better nonstats... and for this 2 lvl different, its okay...

"the new wand has more mdmg and better nonstats"
    tell me how much more it has ?

I took old and new in t13, can you explain me why others weapons have such a big difference ?
    Old bow vs new bow in the same tier 13 = 18169,9 dmg vs 19783,8 dmg = 1613,9 dmg difference.

sorry but I'm a little confused

• Check the poste from INT for your first question...

Each class has its own damage or in your case, healing formula . therefore also starts each class with their own basic values as provided and corresponds to the current content . thats why you cant compare a bow with a Healer's Staff

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Closed the thread.