Arcanium arena stats

• Hi, since nobody goes arcanium arena, but I need stats from there, can you allow to have more than 3 accounts? or change it so that 3 chars are enough to do it?

• Well, in the arcadium arena are teams of 6 fighting against each other, so 12 players. That is not easy to find regularly.
    If I win, I get 50 points, if I loose I get 20 points.
    To pull once I need at least 600 points. So I would need to do it at least 12 times if I always win to pull once.
    There are 9 different stats on the item and I need only one. So on average I would need to do it 108 times for one stat.
    For my equipment I need the stat 15-16 times. That would mean on average 1620-1728 times arcanium arena (if I always win).

I tried it time and time again last week when I was not running ini (yes I need to do that too) but was only once in there. You may say there are plenty of players on Paradise, but most of them don't need stats from there, since most classes have plenty better stats, and don't want to do arcanium arena since it cost a lot of time.

Even on official Server the people have to do it with alts to get their stats together and there are still more players than here and they are all in the same timezone and not spread over the day like here.

When it is left like on official, but we are only allowed to have 3 accounts there is just no way to get all the needed stats together. So either allow more accounts, change arcanium arena or find some other way to get the stats, maybe make them available for shells or the new currency from the new pet minigames.

• arcanium arena is just useless. the stats are way to low for most classes except the stam/def for tanks.
    it is so much time consumption, because you only earn a few points no matter if ya loose or win,
    there will be new content with better stam/def out before you even got 5 of those arcanium stats.

i give the idea that these stats should be available for phiriusshells or mirrorshards a +1

• I have been in queue for AA for a while and no luck yet :/ I think allowing to exchange the mirror shards to the arcanium arena badges would be cool since you can exchange mirror shards to proofs.
    Maybe like 5 mirror shards to 1 arcanium badge since you need so many AA badges to make a pull.