Posts by FluffyDude

I do have a 3rd class which is a mage but I am not doing all these quests again, twice more. What a huge waste of time and effort. It's much faster to go to heffner camp and do the quests that give the old bags.

It'd also be nice if the game deleted quest items that you no longer need.

Anyway, I appreciate your help on this. Thank you. :)

I noticed dungeonloots is no longer showing the instances on the map now. Big bummer. SO I deleted dungeonloots and lootomatic 1.4, cleared cache/cookies and rebooted computer. So I have 0 addons now.

I'm still getting the map file missing error. After further testing I find that this happens when changing zones/maps. When you load the game, the map works for the area you're in. Once you change areas, the map file missing error comes up. An example of this is loading the game in Varanus. The Varanus city map works. Leave Varanus city and pull up the map and you get the map file missing error. Only reloading the game fixes the map. Going to yet another area/map does not fix the map file missing error. So reload the game outside of Varanus city and map works. Head to Logar and the map changes and you get the map file missing error. Then you have to reload again to get the map to work again.

I have 0 addons. This can't be an addon issue if I have no addons. This started when the map started including wow map.

I really liked seeing the instances on each map. That was very helpful. If you can add wowmap to the regular map, then maybe you could add the instances as well?

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Ivora Kaminsk is the lady you hand items in to in Varanus class hall. She has nothing to say to me other than wanting a whole new set of everything for arkana. The guy next to her says I have already learned everything I can. The group in Varanus central plaza only give the option to accept all the quests all over again. I can't find anyone to turn in the two arkana dolls in to.

I do have a level 50 skill for both priest and scout but I got those from the skill person in heffner camp using old bags. I don't have any new level 50 skill after attaining both classes arkana.

So right now it's looking like this was a huge waste of time and effort to do all the arkana quests, twice, and all the sub quests to unlock certain areas for some of the quests.

I have been having the same map problem. Sometimes map works sometimes I get the map error. I do see that it shows wow map and the different continents that the regular map never showed. Thing is I never installed any wow map stuff onto my computer. I only have dungeonloots and lootomatic 1.4 so not sure why wow map is coming up when I try to look at the map.

So I have done all of the arkana quests and received the Arkana:Priest doll item. The person you turn in the arkana items says you have to do for both classes. So I then redid ALL of the arkana quests. This was a lot of work to do twice. So I have the Arkana:Priest and Arkana:Scout doll items. They don't do anything though. I'm not told to take to anyone. There's no new quest activated. So what am I missing? Did I waste all that time and effort to just get two dolls that don't do anything but take up inventory slots? I've checked google over and over and there's nothing about what to do once you've completed the arkana for both classes. Any information or insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you. Oh, no new skills were added to either class skills list.

Thank you for the info. Interesting that the mini map shows these scarabs as the ones for the quest when they're not. Looks like this needs a group play situation to get it done. Thanks again.

Hi. I have the quest ancient white gem. You have to get the gravebug egg from the scarabs in kawak's tomb. I see the tiny little scarabs run around and the red dot on the mini map showing that these are what you're looking for. Problem is you can't click them. You can't attack them. Hovering your mouse over them does nothing. Walking over them does nothing. How are you supposed to get them to give up their egg if you can't interact with them in any way? I have tried abandoning and re-accepting the quest to see if there's a special item you need but that was a no. No special catching item. So anyone have any ideas on how to get the eggs from the tiny scarabs? Google shows nothing from my many searches. Thank you.

Last night played in inferno and when I tried to revive a player, I was told you can't cast this spell during combat. Combat was over each time. Others said it's because of my pet. So I put my pet away and this glitch continued to happen throughout inferno area. No pet running and still told you can't cast this spell while in combat, when trying to revive players after the battle. I believe others were having the same issue and this must not be a completely new glitch as people knew to tell healers to put their pets away. Thanks.

Anyone know what this is? I have an icon top right with the buff icons that says conquer of fydolax and it has a 2 day timer left on it. I tired to google it but got nothing in the search of it.

Thanks for the response. I have no uncompleted quests at all for that map. I have done them all already. I only need the memory drop for Talomo to finish the memory of the arkana quest. I will try to use a better drop bonus but I think the best I can do is about 300%. I will just have to keep on trying. Thanks

Well I click my picture top left to make sure that my character is the target. Then I cast grace of life, amplified attack, embrace of the water spirit, magic barrier, blessed spring water, and then I cast soul bond last. It makes no sense that the first five spell buffs go on my character and then the soul bond went on Gillie Luss. I will just make sure I am not near Gillie Luss, or other npc, when casting soul bond. Thanks for you help.

I have killed Talomo 20-30 times? More times than I can remember. Players, google websites and a dev all say same thing. Difficulty matters, play in a group, and use as much drop rate bonus as you can. Well, I have played it on easy, normal, and hard. I have played it solo and in a group. I have played it with up to 200% drop rate bonus. Not getting the memory drop. I do get the Talomo item that you right click for a quest, each and every time. I have completed that quest already so not sure why it's stuck on dropping that instead of the memory. Anyway, people are telling me not to do this quest as it is very old and probably doesn't work anymore. So I am here to see what others might have to add to this. Is there something you have to do other than just beat him? It has become beyond not fun doing that instance over and over. Thanks. I appreciate any input.

I think I have figured out the problem, besides me dying too much. Last night I was in atlantis near the house maid, Gillie Luss. I cast all my buff spells on myself. This included casting soul bond spell on myself. Well, I died right away in steadfast mirror heart of the ocean. Instant death, for me, if I can't kill them in one hit. Anyway, I was not given the option to resurrect at the spot of death. So I decided to look at my combat log to see how much damage I did to the manta ray. That's when I noticed the battle log said I had cast my soul bond spell on Gillie Luss, not on myself. Well Gillie wasn't targeted and not sure you can even cast soul bond on a npc. So I'm thinking all the times soul bond isn't working is because it is somehow being cast on a nearby npc and not on myself. Maybe someone could look into this? Thanks.

Hi. I play a priest that has a spell called soul bond. This spell allows me to resurrect at the place of death once, if I die within the 30 minute time frame of casting the spell. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Night after night I play the mirror boards and I cast the soul bond spell before going in. When I die, sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. More times it doesn't than it does. Other night I had 26 minutes left on the 30 minute timer when I died and it didn't let me resurrect at place of death. This glitch is also bad for mirrors because it then takes you out of that mirror and you can't continue on in it and can't re-enter it. Last night a group was helping me with Ugunda (hard) and we died over and over. I had the soul bond cast and it worked once. When the cooldown was over and I was able to cast the spell again, it didn't work. It didn't work probably four out of five times last night. This spell not working as intended is causing me and my group a lot of problems. Please look into this. Thank you.