healers not being able to revive in inferno

• Last night played in inferno and when I tried to revive a player, I was told you can't cast this spell during combat. Combat was over each time. Others said it's because of my pet. So I put my pet away and this glitch continued to happen throughout inferno area. No pet running and still told you can't cast this spell while in combat, when trying to revive players after the battle. I believe others were having the same issue and this must not be a completely new glitch as people knew to tell healers to put their pets away. Thanks.

• No pet running and still told you can't cast this spell while in combat

If you don't see pets, this doesn't mean, that there is none ;) There is an option in your game settings to hide pets. The mentioned scenario is actually how this fluffy game works, ppl need to resummon pets to trigger the end of combat sometimes, because pets can participate in fights, using skills and buffs. :/ It's not always yours, but ppl keep resummoning until the combat ends. Ofc this doesn't always work, if you stand too close to fighting players/mobs, your combat won't end.

Closed the thread.