Posts by FluffyDude

Say you have 100 daggers(projectile) that can't be sold because it's junk. You want to split the 100 into individual pieces so you can disenchant them to get 100 items from disenchantment.

The item itself is irrelevant. Junk item. Item you don't want. If you disenchant a stack of 100, you get 1 item. If you split it 100 times and disenchant, you get 100 items. Splitting a stack of 100/500/1000 is time consuming. I was just suggesting a faster way to bulk item split.

Thanks.

Wow, that's a huge time saver. I was splitting each item and manually placing into transmuter.

A bulk item splitter would be nice. If you have 100 junk items and put it in to disenchant, you get 1 item in return. If you split all 100 and disenchant, you get 100 items in return. Splitting 100 junk items is time consuming.

Anyway, thank you for showing me the transmutor does do bulk transmutations.

Example being cenedril parts. I have over 1700 pieces of one type of normal cenedril items. Multiply that by 4 different cenedril parts. Then multiply that by three cenedril color types. That's just for normal rarity. How long will it take to item split over 20k parts into single items and then transmute them? Then there's green and blue rarity to do as well, for all three cenedril color types.

This isn't a complaint in any way. I'm just suggesting a faster method. Thank you.

Hi. I have been noticing what a huge waste of time item splitting hundreds or thousands of items is. So is using the transmutor for hundreds or thousands of items. I mean spending hours to all day splitting items and/or transmuting, instead of playing the game.

Is there any way to implement a mass item split? So if you have 100 items and 50 open backpack spaces, it auto splits one item into each open backpack space and leaves 50 in the bulk item? Same with the transmutor. Placing one item into five slots 1000 times is a huge waste of time that could be more enjoyably spent playing the game. Maybe we could put 50 or 100 of an item into each of the five transmutor spots and do a one click mass transmutation?

Just an idea. What do others think about this or is there already something available to speed up the item splitting and transmuting process? Thanks.

I closed out my game to reload it and now it says server offline and blue play button is greyed out. I cleared cache/cookies and rebooted and it still says server offline. My security software is not causing any issue either. Anyone else having trouble getting in?

Every game I have played, the gaming company nerfed stuff. I absolutely hate that. You buy/earn and work your rear off to get better, just to get nerfed. Every game, nobody and I mean nobody is happy getting nerfed.

Yet this game, all kinds of people are wanting others to get nerfed. It makes no sense.

To me this is just crying. Waaa my character isn't as strong as someone else's. Waaa I don't have the strongest character in the game. Waaa. Please nerf everyone else to make me feel better. Waaaa.

I fully admit that there's a lot of details to this topic but no game is going to be totally fair. Especially with people using multiple accounts and others using bot accounts. Then there's hackers.

Also, in this type of game each character is going to have strengths and weaknesses. Some characters are just going to be stronger than others. Fighters will always do lots of damage and have great health. Mages will always do tons of damage but can die easily. Priests can heal but can't do tons of damage.

Find a character that fits your play style and stop worrying about others. If your character isn't the strongest, then make it stronger or play the character type you think is the strongest. If you're a scout then be the best scout you can be. Try for being the best scout in the game. Forget about everyone else. So what if someone else does more damage than you. So what if someone can heal more damage than you.

Hi. Nobody can log in. More of the weekend ddos attacks I believe. Can someone at least respond to us, please? You all need some coffee? (__)>

As a healer, I really enjoy Atlas defense. It's the one place in the game where I can just stand still and let my sucky healing ability shine. I can just concentrate on healing and not have to worry about moving around or trying to figure out the mechanics so that players don't die because I didn't do something right. Mechanics type bosses are most unenjoyable to me and I avoid playing them. HOS and Inferno would be two great examples. HOS I spend all my time running from one crystal to the next and rarely get to it fast enough. I'm not healing anyone because I'm too busy running around. Inferno has that boss with something about a debuff and a rock and something you're supposed to do with the rock. So I don't play these. They are what are not fun. There needs to be a practice server so we can play these bosses in practice mode so we don't piss other players off. Anyway, I really enjoy Atlas defense and I don't want any changes to the play of it. If you want to improve the odds of winning the prizes or just put an atlas scroll cost to them, that's fine.

It'd be nice if the game had a practice mode for some of the higher level bosses like inferno. There's a boss in inferno that gives you some kind of debuff and then you have to grab some rock and do something with it. I've tried twice and have no clue about the dubuff, the rock, or what to do with it. Players then die and get mad because newbies like me don't know what to do. If there was a practice version, I could do it as many times as it takes to figure the dubuff and where to get the rock and what to do with it. Then experienced players wouldn't get mad.

I have to say that people in this game really suck at helping others. Almost every single day I see someone post a question in global chat and nobody answers. I answer if I know the answer, which is not often. So others may be in the same position of just not knowing. This game is way too indepth. Nothing is easy to figure out. There are many out there that do know the answers though and they don't respond. People are better at helping here in the forums than in the game.

We shouldn't have to go to google or global chat for every little thing in the game to find out what to do. Like the christmas item saying to go to the tree by phirius workshops to ask about it. Where the flip is that? So have to go to google or global chat to get help. Every last little thing in the game is like that. The game gives as little information as it possibly can and nobody wants to answer in chat.

Then there's Atlas. Everyone and their mother posting looking for this or that character to help with Atlas. Yet nobody posts where the wanderer is. I have seen this go on all day. Not one person posts where the wanderer is. Since you're posting asking for certain class to help, it would behoove you to post where the wanderer is. You all act like it's some major secret that you can't afford to let anyone find out, but you want help with it. Lol.

A DDOS attack on a game's server(s) so nobody can log in to play.

Now we have to wonder if the attack was just to shut down access or to gain access to our password, email, name, payment info, and other personal info that might be on the server(s).

If you play a priest/scout, you'd be better off equipping cloth mage items instead of priest(healer) items. Basically, you need two sets. One set being a healer set for when you group play as a healer (if you're going to play as a healer) and a mage set for when you solo play so you can actually kill some stuff.

Hi. Last night the game had an update and ever since I'm having problems putting items into my roomy chests in my house. Instead of items automatically merging with the same item already in the roomy chest, it's going in as a new item. It is also going into the first spot, instead of an open spot. This causes the item in the first spot to be moved to an empty spot. I am having to find the specific item in the roomy chest and manually adding it to that item spot to get them to merge together. Not sure if others are having this issue. Started right after the update yesterday. I've closed game, cleared cache/cookies and rebooted. Still having this problem with roomy chest in house. Bank box and storage chest seem to work correctly. Looks like it's just roomy chest having the issue. Thanks.