Posts by Luciaa

Hi

about last patch

• Disabled possibility to change reputation badge, title and badge titles while dead or in combat.

why disabled to change Titel in combat ?

pls exlpain me why !

i think you should be able to change titles in battle because you can also play smart that way

if you remove that I think a certain class of the game is lost

The smart play in certain situations is thus taken away and you are limited to 0 skill play just stupidly hitting it without thinking

Valentinstag

die Zeit zum Schenken,

die Zeit um aneinander zu denken

Keine Klunker und kein Nerz

aber liebe Grüße mit viel Herz

Frohen Valentinstag

mein Lieber Akatzuki in liebe Luciaa

-----------------------------------------------------

Valentine's Day

the time for giving,

the time to think of each other

No bling and no mink

but love with a lot of heart

Happy Valentine's Day

my dear Akatzuki in love Luciaa

Hello

i wanted to ask where the planned patch notes for rogues come from

The rogues are fine now

Why are they being weakened, no one had complained and compared to other classes Fine

i don't understand the upcoming patch notes, please explain to me why this should be done

and I also can't understand why the katana is always buffed and the daggers are rendered useless

Greetings Luciaa

Today i play seasonal Windrunner again

i finish the titel [Haunted Horseman] and [Unseen Virtuoso] with guild before patch and dev´s say after the patch you get it if you play once again //

that is not true :(

i hope you can take a look on it

thank you and Greetings Luciaa :!: <3

HI

i have a question,

in poatchnotes i read

• Added pumpkin festival reset ticket.

now my question

is there any news when they will be added in game

currently none are available

Greetings Luciaa <3

Regarding Premeditation:

Changed Premeditation: Meditate shortly to make your next 10 offensive spell damage to inflict always critical damage for 10 seconds. Using Wound Attack while having this buff will increase its damage by 50%. Cost: 20 Energy Cast Time: 2 seconds Cooldown: 20 seconds.

pls remove the casttime to a instant skill or reduse to 0,5 - 1 sek / casttime on rouge is not rly nice

I think that the spell time affects the game flow because you can't use any other skills during the spell time

For example, you stand in an enemy group and want to recast Premeditation. You would have to cast for 2 (1.81) seconds once the cast has finished all the mobs are already dead, because you can't do anything while casting

Greetings <3

Rogue

Changed Assassins Rage to increase main hand weapon damage instead of physical damage.

i don't understand this nurf / why are all rogue classes weakened like this // only 2 classes can keep up with other classes properly / and now comes a nurf for all rouge classes

please undo the change Assassins Rage

i think balancing is necessary, but to make a general onlyf for all rogues is the wrong approach

Hi <3

B/r

in the last few runs I noticed that B/r would give a small buff

maybe reducing the cooldown would be a possibility

on the following skills: ID1491098 from 20sec to 10sec

Setskill Stolen Music: 30 sec to 15 sec

and a small DMG buff wouldn't hurt e.g. Deadnotes ID: 1491104 from 75,2% to 78%.

Hi :thumbup:

to rogue / bard

please increase the range on the skill: silenc ID:1491235

from 100 to 200

also an increase of the class would not hurt because it can not keep up with other classes

e.g. an increase of the skill ID: 1491236

from 42,3% to 45% would not be bad

or an increase of the damage of the skill ID: 1491234

Greetings Luciaa <3

Hello all

I have tried a few classes in the last few days and have come to the realization that these classes perform a bit below average compared to other classes in the raid:

R/wd in performs below average compared to other classes in in leather clothes.

maybe these changes would not hurt the class.

please adjust Skill ID:494045. increases physical damage on a successful hit 18.2% to 19%.

or Skill ID: 494328 from 27.2% to 28.5

R/p

please increase the runtime of the skill: 1490387 from 3 sec to 10sec that would make playing with a katana more comfortable, / as well as the skill description that this also works with katana / at the moment this works with one katana

please increase the physical damage of the skill Id: 491540 from 12.1% to 13,5%

then it could keep up with other classes as well

also the MP consumption is enormous on the class without the right group setup it is annoying to play because you are almost always out of MP. but this is manageable

it is of course only my opinion on these 2 classes but when I look in random runs these classes are actually never played because they can not keep up in my opinion / I hope that something is made to these classes to keep up with other classes I thank you in advance

Love greetings Luciaa :!: <3

Greetings, Marcellos

I wanted to know what the game developers' plans are for further development of the new card system.

I realize that there are many new topics, but (it seems to me) that this thread is equally important.

We will return to the development of the card system after the full completion of work on Prestige. This is due to the fact that the personnel department, which is working on Prestige, has been developing a monster card system and we cannot ignore the current shortcomings of Prestige. Please be patient, and in the meantime we are ready to open the following zones in one of the next patches:

Open WorldThunderhoof Hill
    Southern Janost
    Northern Janost
    Limo Desert
    Land of Malevolence
    Redhill Mountains
    Tergothen Bay
    Public InstancesDalanis Sewers

Hello

it would also be nice if the third deck of cards could be unlocked

maybe with the next patch

Greetings Luciaa :thumbup:

Hello

could you please reinsert the animation of the blood arrow in the scout?

I personally think that the fun of playing the scout has been lost with the blood arrow change (for example you don't have to pay attention to anything anymore (HP))?

to counteract this the animation would be nice again

Greetings Luciaa :)

hello

I wanted to ask how it looks with the marriage buffs

according to statement from you it is in planning

unfortunately a year has already passed

what is the current status

Greetings Luciaa

Hello

I also think that the NPC should come back

maybe you could set the number per day to 12-15 instead of 20 to counter inflation, but not directly gone

I think new players need the NPC more and this is the wrong approach to counter inflation

maybe an idea would be to increase the quest reward low level quest from receiving gold

new players and also endgame don't have the time to farm gold as well

personally I am an endgame player and I don't have much time to play, under my game time I don't want to spend time farming gold then

this would take the fun out of the game for me and sooner or later lead to leaving the game

Greeting Luciaa

Added new passive: Distant Friend: Increases your damage by up to 15% depending on distance between you and the target. only works for ranged weapon DPS type

Does this skill not work on AOE skills - is this intentional or a mistake?

yeah 100 % agree with you dont work on AOE Skills

i hope it will be fix

Greetings Luciaa

Hello,

today i played the class R/p and had to realize that the mana costs are too high and you are permanently out of mana

even with permanent replenishment with mana potions and universal potions it did not get better

I also could not keep up with other classes in damage

I think the following improvements would not hurt

please reduce mana consumption from 5 percent to 3% or 4% of holy surge (ID:493260)

reduces mana consumption of kick (ID:492627) from 2 percent to 1 percent

and increases the physical damage of the skill Fearless (ID:491540) from 12.1 to 13%.

this would make the class more fluid in game style

thank you and best regards

Luciaa

Rogue/Mage:

1. Change Fire Concentration to increases fire damage from 50% to 100%.
    2. Change Hell Blades to increases fire damage to 15% from 40%.
    3. Remove 8% fire damage from Blade of Tartarus.
    4. Change damage dealing by Chaos Dagger up to 100% or 110% for example.

I'm afraid that the proposed change to S/M would make this combination too strong. Currently, this combination is already powerful, and the proposed changes would increase the damage it deals several times more than it currently does

i agree . this change would be too much

Regarding the changes in the Scout class:

S/ch

should only increase the range of the following abilities

Joint Strike (ID:490420) from 50 to 160

Penetrating Arrow (ID:490400) from 90 to 160

S/R

please change poisonous bite so that it is no longer dependent on other players, the party members mostly do not vampire arrow

i think the damage should be increased a bit in singel target

S/p

I think the class needs to be reworked in general

in damage or support

maybe we can find a good solution in between // currently it is not played because the S/b replaced it as supporter

after that i have to say i like to play scouts but the last nerfs

make life more and more difficult for the pdd scouts

the S/D was too strong we don't have to talk about that but it doesn't matter which class is currently strong it is not only weakened but mostly the calssenkombination is made dead

Greetings Luciaa