Posts by Luciaa

hello Ikaria

unfortunately this can not be because the pets are killed by this cast

Greetings

Luciaa

It has happened to me in 90% of the attempts Iv done. I play at medium graphic settings and 1080 resulution with self effects on and some times I got crash just at the start of the fight and some other times I crash when second tactics starts and I move down where other tactic is done. Its a bit annoying to redo interface every time I do this boss :D

good morning

the same problem I have from time to time I do not change anything in the settings

I play with the highest Graffik and have my own effects on

unfortunately for me the game closes randomly in 1 of 3 rounds

either at the beginning of the boss fight or in the middle of it

I also get no crash report or error messages

the game just closes

Greetings Luciaa

Malatinas Survival Game

Would it be possible to add a counter for how often you completed this minigame so players know how often they still have to complete it before getting the next title? It could be like the counter at the end of Treasure Hunt.

Greetings.

exactly this, I would also like to see, I also miss such a countdown

Greedings Luciaa

Regarding the new changes for KS:

I hope you adjusted the boss attributes to higher values instead of lower :).

And excluding the pets from yusalien is fine, but extent the trigger makes the boss to easy imho...because currently this boss is a challenge and still should be a challenge, also after the patch.

Greetings

100% agree

Greetings Luciaa

Hello,

totally agree with you and Lutine

and find your suggestions good

LG Luciaa

Hello,

I rarely write some posts in the forum, but now i have to leave some points.

We invested time and diamonds to kill the WB, did beta testers for you, discovered some bugs, but played well together.

Now there is your thanks with a 3 day block. Nice kick in our face!

You punish loyal players who showed good teamplay for 2 months.

In such a case I lose the fun of the game if you get one and the next blow in a row.

My request: Remove the 3 day duration and put it back to 24 hours.

Kind regards Luciaa

100 percent of your opinion // leather classes have been trimmed

buff pdd scout =)

Couldn't agree more with both posts above.

Getting most guildmembers online at the same time is difficult enough, primetime shouldn't be wasted with waiting for your turn to try.

I agree. Makes no sense that only 1 group can test.

I was hoping that the introduction of the new WB would give a reason for players to come back, at the moment I am full of fear :(

Let more players fight vs boss, maybe sth like LoDD is the right way?

100 percent of the same opinion

please open the (openworld ini) in multiple channels two or three channels would be desirable to allow multiple groups to try/test the world boss at the same time

with kind regards

Luciaa

Hi Arcadia &),

is it intented that the skill from the Healing Crystal Curing Will ID(1490475) does not heal without any group or raid,

if Yes,

I think the crystal should heal even without group or raid.

so i would be grateful for such a change

Greetings Luciaa:love: