Posts by Kagamiko

We would like to notice in advance all players who have attributes with values exceeding the maximum on their cards.

There was an issue allowing to do so, and it's no longer relevant, but there are some of such cards still left on the server.

In one of the upcoming patches, we will adjust all these to proper values.

I hope you fix the attribute's maximum value to the value of the maximum existing value (of the players who have it), and not vice versa. Otherwise, I will cry, like "why did my attributes become smaller, also free" ^^

A suggestion for Mage (in general).

Please consider removing the gcd of "Elemental Weakness" (497977) and giving it a cd instead (10-15sec or even 30sec). Right now this skill feels terrible to use cause it interrupts everything and on some bosses the boss is dead before you can even begin to start dealing damage (which is propably why almost no one uses that skill). With the change mentioned above it would be a good change for bosses but because of the cd you can't just spam it on every mob so only boss fights benefit from this.

ye, im agree and delete gcd for "forgotten black magic" (mage/warlock skill id499814) pls

I do not understand your statement of abuse, has it ever, anywhere, been forbidden to farm trash in the instance? Following this line of reasoning, when making tiers, you also need to make a full instance and then break the team. The same applies to the monster card farm. I think the words of the team are not thought out, just like the SK drop system was not thought out. The milk has spilled and you have to take responsibility for your mistakes, not the mistakes of the players. There is no 24-hour ban on any instance after taking it all, so that no one has abused anything. It is you who have not thought about what you are introducing and any change is not fair now for the rest.

Go back to what it was and don't make the same mistakes when creating the next instance

So the question is, was it ever banned?! we didn't get any clear answer, and to be completely accurate, then no

What is the responsibility? for what? what have we done forbidden? Maybe you know more than us?

Regarding WB, I wish you were right :)

1) wow wow and wow again. Let me remind you that we got a ban precisely because we deliberately didn’t finish the ini (which is absolutely similar to farming frogs)

2) As a player who has not done this with the frog farm, I say that I like this change.

3) If we are talking about justice, then let's take artifacts from everyone who has them and issue mats to the post office minus the resources that were farmed before the 1st boss. I don't mind at all

4) You talk about our high prices (I agree), but you are the first ones who want to cash in, for example by always listing items cheaper by <5%.

PS You can not answer, I'm still not interested in thoughts about pricing.

But I would like to hear the opinion of the administration: what is the difference between farming frogs for the endgame item and farming Fargos (except for the presence of a daily debuff, although at one time they were not banned for farming macaque cards (Aldo mob)), and was it worth 2x-weekly ban?

super PS I'm not forcing anyone to ban now, but it's really annoying. It's even more frustrating that some people think that we really use third-party software or something like that => it would be nice to explain publicly the reason (although even we don't know this, we only assume the reason)

Understand that the ch and wl classes are difficult classes not only to execute, but also to understand. And I guarantee you, once you understand the mechanics, you can do decent damage.

You also need a common understanding and answers to questions:

-Which class is better in the fast / slow runs?

-What food to use in this raid setup?

-Which support group comes with me (good performers or not)

/w Kagamiko I will share my experience of playing on mwl, but I do not use kitty / lua, I press buttons with my fingers

1) You can only talk about it when you yourself have all kinds of equipment and try different bunch of classes

2) Even with the same equipment (tier, runes), the damage can be sooo different, because your indicators are also affected by:

-cenedrils

-monster cards

-pet

-zodiac pets

-buffs from relations

-title system

-various types of food from chests

if you really think being smart wl / m is easy, then I have to disappoint you. People who play this class (as a support) at a decent level, prevailing in the minority. Good DPS in a group in the leg is based on the skills of this class and of course the professionalism of DPS

P.S. but one point should be said: dps gets buffed over and over again -> more dmg/aggro. Tanks (knights) doing same aggro like class balance started. just saying

My entire point in one sentence. Thanks.
    If you've not "grown up with" it you won't get into it very well. Without getting into it you won't learn it. Catch 22. Talk to any new person trying to become a tank and they can tell you exactly that.

I think that all people who play at a good level understand thoroughly, that's why they play at that level. And for new players, the whole principle of the game at the initial stage is to understand all the nuances