Posts by clairebennet121

Hi i wanted to ask if you could also create New hairstyles and skins as an addition to housing patch you plan to do. I think new apperance would be A nice thing cause A lot of players already have all of skins that are available in IS and also hairstyles could be updated because there is little to choose from.

Thus far, the introduction of Bard has basically been a love letter to leather (B/Ch, B/S, B/R, B/Wd). Please let at least B/W be designed for "normal" chain gear.

After all, it's bad enough chain users have to build a Tambourine for one class combination only. Even Spear has more versatility to it xD

I agree with everything that was written here but please let B/Wd also be normal chain class cause right now it's one of the very few combinations with warden that have potential and is nice to play.

Regarding Bard's skill "Octave Shifting" - Could you consider changing effect of fear that this skill gives for Stun maybe or could you remove it completely? While on rofl this fear doesn't do anything wrong, on other instances like Kalin Shrine it only causes mobs to run in different directions and doesnt help in anything but dps's can die because of frontal attacks from some mobs and it's really unnecessary.

Warrior/druid and warrior/wrl are strong it's true. Also the change on Berserker is good but warrior is too slow doing dmg comparing to d/wl( who still needs nerf btw) and now b/s ( who got nerved but still is very strong). B/wd is better now with the change of Lost Sanity but as others wrote earlier it should be able to use all bard skills as other classes that don't use instrument but is b/something or sth/bard. Wardens are a lost cause for now and yeah they do need a lot of love. So chain classes in my opinion are not taken care of enough cause all that matters is magical dps classes and scouts.

Regarding Bard/warrior

It is fun class to play but only on lower instances at the moment since on rofl with red tamburine + 1h axe

I have just 48k dmg. Is this intended and with golden weapon will it be much higher? Cause if not this class will be useless in its current state.

Maybe you could add the Elite skill that will rise the basic dmg of instrument or something similar.

Warden/Rogue

• Changed Walker Spirit to Broken Asymmetry; Your skills will inflict damage again by using your offhand weapon, and increases 1-H weapon damage by 8%.

You seriously want to force warden/rogue to have 1h weapons? Cause if that is your intention i would say that this is hilarious, unnecessary and infuriating.

am i missing the part that they disallowed using 2h weapons on this class or you have an advanced math behind this objection? because warden don't have passive % damage for 1h weapons, 1h axe has 15% lesser dps than 2h sword and offhand weapons have 30% lesser damage from passive which i believe will make both option be similar. i don't see any way that 1h weapon would be necessary, but would be just an option.

I just want to have an answer from developer in which way this change will be going. Of course after this one change it won't be necessary to have 2x 1h weapon but i'm afraid that it will not end with this one particular change. That's all my friend :)

Warden/Rogue

• Changed Walker Spirit to Broken Asymmetry; Your skills will inflict damage again by using your offhand weapon, and increases 1-H weapon damage by 8%.

You seriously want to force warden/rogue to have 1h weapons? Cause if that is your intention i would say that this is hilarious, unnecessary and infuriating.

Hi after reading a lot of posts coming from certain persons i have to say that some people don't really want to have all balanced classes. They just want a few to be good and the other to be weak and it's just not what is called balancing. I thought that starting to do balance was about making all classes worth playing equally and it just not look like that at the moment because people that are responsible for making changes are listening to just a few people and are not listening the others. Please just stop doing everything that people are saying on this forum and try to test more, certain combinations by yourself, cause it's just frustrating and in the end we will have the same situation as on the global server where it was worth playing only few combinations and others were left alone because going on other class was just delaying instances etc.

PS. It's not an attack or anything, and thank you for making so many combinations but i just really want this balance to end and all combinations you gave us worth playing

George and rofl if you want to know and patt should be added i agree but WITHOUT damage loss, thats all.

i would suggest you to change your raid or develop better gameplay if you think warden needed to deal more damage instead of such a balance. because it was quite strong even with recent aoe nerf. ( i have t15 weapon )

You're the one that said you cant get through boss defense with your eq xd And now it will deal less damage

Why you increased patt gain per strength and in the same time you decreased damage?xd It is pointless to have more patt when you can get through boss defense and have less damage .... Just please stop doing such changes to warden (and other classes too) just because some people that have t17/t18 weapon and are bored keep telling to do so...

i don't know which instance you are playing but my wardens weren't having enough patk out of burst to "get through boss defense" in rofl with t12 golden equipment, except wd/w and wd/s, and i assume balance is done for rofl rather than 4+ years old instances :D

George and rofl if you want to know and patt should be added i agree but WITHOUT damage loss, thats all.

Why you increased patt gain per strength and in the same time you decreased damage?xd It is pointless to have more patt when you can get through boss defense and have less damage .... Just please stop doing such changes to warden (and other classes too) just because some people that have t17/t18 weapon and are bored keep telling to do so...

1.If you want to have more fps/less lags you should try to change a few settings in interface and video settings.

2. If you need your weapon to have higher level of mastery just visit Itnal camp and train on mannequins.

Hi i don't know if someone metioned it already but i'd like to say that after today's patch warden/druid got changed for a magical class as it was before and i think that it shouldn't be this way cause wd/d had a chance to be new interesting physical class with chain equipment and now if you don't have mage gear, again you have to stick with wd/w or wd/s cause wd/d won't be good with your chain equipment. Please change wd/d to the way it was before todays patch so that people that have warden and chain gear can enjoy new combination.