Posts by Vectorim

I have just started and am still rolling through the Howling Mountains...killing bears and such.

However, during on reincarnation, my main character came back, seemingly embedded in my backpack. Sometimes, when I changed my position, I would find myself embedded in foliage. This mostly affects by vision, as I can still see animals through gaps in the scenery and can attack them. I need some way to shift out of this corrupted view. I have experimented with screen resolution. Could that be a problem?

1) Installer and resolution.

You are correct that it should only affect the application, Please ignore the resolution/installer "issue". This may still be an issue with the application and resolution.

"Can you confirm whether you are able to open the launcher after installation?"

No, because I am not sure of the nomenclature and the results I should expect. But when I run the shortcut labeled with a big "A", I get access to several pages with links to setup, wiki, forum, plus a big green button labeled "PLAY".

"- Is it in game client when you're trying to click "Enter World", or does it occur at another stage?"
    My big problem is before the "World" (which I did enter twice, but can no longer access). Right now, when I press the play button, I am placed in a full page purple valley, with purple mountains (I call it "purple mountain majesty, or "PMM" for short"), PMM also features swirling orange clouds. Once there, I cannot find any exit and no key combination I have tried does anything. The only way out is to crash my system and reboot.

I have been able to get the installer to work intermittently by cutting down the video resolution. However, I am still having persistent problems with moving into the world -- process freezes.

The Downloads page has a link to "Latest Launcher", which I ignored, and "Download Client"", which I followed. I ran the download I received (which was not an .exe"'). I have what I perceive to be most or all of the intro pages expected for a game such as this.

Should I be downloading and running the launcher and then run the client (or updated version thereof)?

"

To get started, first, you need to open the game launcher you downloaded. From there, launch the client, and you'll be prompted to create a new character. After that, you're ready to enter the game world!""

I opened the file I received but was not prompted to form a character.

SHOULD I DOWNLOAD AGAIN?

I have downloaded the client, read the wiki and other stuff, but I don't know what to do next. How do I enter the game area?

Also, I haven't been able to find a description of the combat system.

Thanks in advance for the help.