Posts by Shino

i didnt find an updated version for UMM for all new bagpages, so i changed it myself.

I downloaded the UMM from the official forum with quiet a few buttons, and added a button at the top of mass send to change the view between the pages 1-6 or 7-12.
    I took the UMM from a guy from the official forum, Raihir, and changed it.

If you select one of the buttons at the bottom, he will select the desired item of all the 360 slots, not only the choosen pages.

Incase you encounter any bugs or recommendations for the buttons to change/add at the bottom, feel free to pm me either here or ign: Shinotera.

gl hf

The change would be a cool idea, if there would be some kind of help for all the rogues/scouts. High tierd items would have to getting destroyed, just to re-statt and invest tons of money/time again. High tiered runes would need to get rebuild again, since str runes would be useless for those classes, again, lot of costs.

The stat values could be higherd. This would solve the problem of the missing patk in an instant (or would at least help strongly to fix it). And why shouldnt the rogue have 2 mainstats? because other classes dont do that ? But what about the Knight, he uses str/stam and stam/stam aswell. The healers are using stam/stam and now wisd/wisd aswell (maybe stam/wisd aswell, not sure tho). If you want, a champion Tank would use str/str and str/stam aswell.

There are still issues, that im currently working on. If you find others just post them in this thread, i will later reupload a new file

- Cant move items from the new slots into the bank Should work properly now, if the error still happens, pm me

- BagSearch field is hidden behind the bagframe Always aviable to use

- Itemshop/Arcane transmutor/garbage bin are hidden behind the bagframe Align on the topleft of your bagpack

Fixed OnEvent Handler error

The file at the top of this thread will be re-uploaded

Try moving the Bagpack window, most of the time the windows are stuck BEHIND the bag. For me, it was because of the big size of the bagpack. If this wont help, msg me again (whereever you want)

Edit:

i changed the prio of the window, which means that the Bagpack will always be in the front of everything, including new windows (itemshop bag or arcane transmutor) and actionbars or other addons aswell (so stuff wont be in the way when you search for something). I will probably change it and re-upload it

The Blood arrow from Knight/Scout doesnt seem to work correctly

It says that it would increase the light damage by 20% aswell, but neither does the description say it, nor does the damage of Holy Strike goes up (Phyiscal Light Damage Spell)

cons? hmm good question. im playing active for a month now.

The cons are just from my point of view.

- You can buy rare skins in the item shop

- Some bosses can be really boring and extend the raid time

- the crash still exist (the performance got better tho)

*Edit: CoA can be easy if you wont make it challenging for yourself (paying 500 bucks each month and buy everything). Other then that it can be really intense, especially with some events of the bosses

It feels like CoA dont want you to do the "boring" part of the game (some people like you and me dont mind about it, but many do). Doing minigames everyday, maybe even reset it for DAYS will get boring, and thats why your startergear is that huge. The server is mostly about running instances. You will get fast ---> good <--- gear, but by far not perfect gear. I'm kinda thankfull for the plussing part, since otherwise i would lose my mind if its like on the official server (not to mention that the broken +30 stones dont exist here). In general, if you wanna play without planning to invest any money / small amounts, you will have a good time griding up to "high end gear". im not talking about 250k~ patk, im talking about 300+.

The new startergear is pretty neat, i agree. But i think this server is all about running endcontent. The highlevel instances all have mechanics. I think the gear is made for you so you can
    1. level up fast without any struggles (a tank or a healer as example had some problems with the old starter gear)
    2. The Gear has nice values to start running higher instances
    You defently have to farm more on the official server, i kinda miss that aswell, but here you have to do 'hour' runs. Its not like the official where you run the newest instance in ~30mins (didnt played for a while on official, dont know if it changed) The "grindy" part is that you have to farm the PURPLE items in the instance + "shards" and "dust" (similar to the lvl 87-90 hall items). With those purple items + shards + dust you can upgrade an item to RED. and with the new ULTIMATE gear, you can upgrade it even further to YELLOW, but that requires alot of time.

Like i said, i miss the "speedrun farm for highdura" runs, but in CoA its a different way of grinding

I think there are titles aswell, somewhere near the weapon training spot if im right, not that sure tho (if you count it as "daily", the xp/tp/drop buffs + xp/tp debt remover)

I like the idea of Eneler

Runes gives us the option to have 3 different instance modes. Currently, we are struggeling with giving the HM a good balance for smaller and big guilds. Why? Because Easy/normal is useless (i dont know what rofl normal mode looks like).

(Imo) An Easy mode should be nothing special, mostly to maybe learn tactics or farm tier stones or something.

An Normal mode should be the first step into the "real" challenge. Its called "normal" and not "slightly harder than easy".

And Hardmode would be insanely better*, even for high guilds. Let it be way higher stats, shitload of more events or whatsoever. But ofc, the reward should be harder. So like Eneler said: Normal mode could be the current hardmode (ofc not as hard as it is from what ive read) and hardmode should be like something crazy, but you can farm only there the ultimate stuff

The circle position switches every 15 seconds, and you have to lure the cavys in with the music. When you are destroying those plates, some names will pop off, which describe the instrument you have to play. As example: Medieval and romantic is a lute (dont know all words). The best is to note down all words.

I really like the suggestion

First of all, im not a high end player. I can only say my opinion about that, what Mela wrote.

Personally, I love to grind. But having RNG in your reward is not really a thing (imo). I'd rather farm 10 Core's for 1 Item with a 100% chance than farming 1 core with a chance of ~7% to get an Item. Of course, you can be lucky and get your second item from your second core. But at the same time, another player lost his 20th core and with that his will to play.

I do like the idea to include the old instances tho. For new players, it's a nice way to get gear from the higher guilds, who dont need it anymore and can sell it cheap.

I feel like if the cores would be unbounded, alot of players would be interested in playing/playing again. Just put yourself in a position of someone who started playing a couple of weeks ago. He can barely run tikal but some kind people help him with a run. Suddenly, he becomes a core, can sell it to someone from the highest guild, gets a good amount of diamonds, and can buy from that some gear from the instance from Inferno, because it's cheap and really good for new commers. People would be motivated to spent even more time on the server, and thats why I support this idea totally. Thumbs up