Posts by Shino

Aethelfled du tust ja so als wärst du der einzige spieler wärst der unter diesen problemen leidet. Jeder hat das selbe Problem. Und nur weil die Klasse patk verloren hat, ist sie nicht direkt unspielbar. das patk scaling ist schon ein stückchen, versteh mich nich falsch (vorallem fullbuffed) aber wenn sämtliche krieger oder bewaklassen unspielbar dadurch werden würden, würden die diese changes entweder nicht machen lassen oder wenn der feedback zu stark zurück kommt einfach den nerf zurück ziehen. Und mal davon abgesehen, nur weil die Klasse ein nerf bekommen hat, solltest du nicht direkt dich beschweren und trotzdem erstmal deine lieblingsklasse weiterspielen. Jede Klasse hat schon nerfs/buffs bekommen. Einige heftiger als andere, aber trotzdem siehst du verschiedene Klassen in einem Raid, inklusive Krieger.

Und wenn dein "Spielspaß" über nacht weg ist, warst du bestimmt eh nicht so aufgeregt. Versteh mich nicht falsch, du investierst zeit und geld in etwas, was genervt wird. Natürlich würde mich das im ersten moment auch aufregen, aber wenn ich dein Beitrag lesen würde ohne selbst das spiel zu spielen, würde ich denken, dass krieger/priester die einzige kettenklasse jetzt ist, da die wenigstens noch supporten kann, und alle anderen klassen komplett unnütz geworden sind, weil sie 20-30k patk (keine mathematik oder so, reine schätzung) verloren haben.

Und dazu kommt noch dass diese klassenchanges schon seid einer langen zeit passieren. Wenn du der meinung bist, geld in etwas zu investieren, was jeden tag verändert werden könnte, ist das deine eigene schuld

Edit english short translation:

this problem doesnt affect just one player but the whole community. the recent chainuser nerf did affect them a bit but it doesnt destroy the classes, they are still viable imo. If the changes WOULD destroy those classes, im sure they would revert this nerf. If you spend money on something, that could be changed any given moment, its your own fault and not the fault of any other player or the gms or the dev team or anyone.

Since the Class updates, many skills didnt work anymore since some spells use 7 digit ID's instead of 6. Added a fix that you can use every ability again, even the new elite skills one.

Even tho i changed the setskills aswell, they still might be bugged, i couldnt test them. I would love to get reports about the setskills, which are bugged. Thanks!

Greetings!

Last Edit: 15.06.21, 01:54

=== Changelog 1.0 ===

+ added lvl 75-104 setskills for priest

+ added lvl 75-104 setskills for druid

+ fix that hes reading the new ID's

=== Changelog 1.1 ===

+ improved FPS (shout out to Lutine)

=== Changelog 1.2 ===

+ targets dead people automatically if you want to ressurect them via "Skill" instead of "Action"

=== Changelog 1.3 ===

+ doesnt target the player when using skills from "Skill" tree

myob do you get some kind of error message(s)? if yes please post them all, as long as theyre xbar related. There arent too many, so dont worry about posting them all

Hey,

Knight/Druid has the ability to shield groupmembers and block dmg for them. If you shield someone, one of your Elite skills, Holy Flank(1490517), will buff all shielded party members for 15 secs, which gives everyone a patk/matk buff(1501171). If the buff runs out, and you are casting something (like music) it will cancel the cast, which can be fatal if the casts have to be in time. It might not be a big deal, but i ran a few times and tested it and i got my music canceld often enough, and even some healers got their revival canceld which can result in a group wipe.

Recently, we got introduced to a new Skin package, the Demon Rune of Death Set (205279). This is one of the LvL 50 PvP pieces, which are unobtainable today. But this package just contains 4 of the 7 pieces of the Skin-Set (4 of the items have a setbonus, the other 3, Gloves boots and belt, are seperated). Considering this package of 4 pieces costs 45 dias, i would love to see packages with all skins and all 7 items for 80-100 diamonds each package or make them as a reward for the upcoming PvP System, considering those are PvP skins (would make it more rare). Every ID will be linked below + a preview of the skin

Demon Rune Judgment Suit

Upper [223760]: Demon Rune Gown of Judgment

Gloves [223761]: Gloves of Judgment

Shoulder [223762]: Demon Rune Shoulderpads of Judgment

Belt [223763]: Belt of Judgment

Boots [223764]: Boots of Judgment

Lower [223765]: Pants of Judgment

Helmet [223766]: Demon Rune Helmet of Judgment

Demon Rune Heaven Suit

Upper [223767]: Demon Rune Gown of Heaven

Gloves [223768]: Gloves of Heaven

Shoulder [22369]: Demon Rune Shoulderpads of Heaven

Belt [223770]: Belt of Heaven

Boots [223771]: Boots of Heaven

Lower [223772]: Pants of Heaven

Helmet [223773]: Demon Rune Diadem of Heaven

Demon Rune Assassination Suit

Upper [223774]: Demon Rune Doublet of Assassination

Gloves [223775]: Gloves of Assassination

Shoulder [22376]: Demon Rune Shoulderpads of Assassination

Belt [223777]: Belt of Assassination

Boots [223778]: Boots of Assassination

Lower [223779]: Pants of Assassination

Helmet [223780]: Demon Rune Mask of Assassination

Demon Rune Sanctuary Suit

Upper [223781]: Demon Rune Doublet of Sanctuary

Gloves [223782]: Gloves of Sanctuary

Shoulder [22383]: Demon Rune Shoulderpads of Sanctuary

Belt [223784]: Belt of Sanctuary

Boots [223785]: Boots of Sanctuary

Lower [223786]: Pants of Sanctuary

Helmet [223787]: Demon Rune Mask of Sanctuary

Demon Rune Death Suit

Upper [223788]: Demon Rune Breastplate of Death

Gloves [223789]: Gauntlets of Death

Shoulder [22390]: Demon Rune Spaulders of Death

Belt [223791]: Belt of Death

Boots [223792]: Boots of Death

Lower [223793]: Pants of Death

Helmet [223794]: Demon Rune Helmet of Death

Demon Rune Steel Suit

Upper [223795]: Demon Rune Armor of Steel

Gloves [223796]: Gauntlets of Steel

Shoulder [22397]: Demon Rune Spaulders of Steel

Belt [223798]: Belt of Steel

Boots [223799]: Boots of Steel

Lower [223800]: Pants of Steel

Helmet [223801]: Demon Rune Helmet of Steel

Thanks for taking your time!

greetings

Hey,

with the new card system, some addons, including xbar, had some struggles calculating the values thanks to the new functions and the old ones being removed.

This version fixes it, so you can use some bugged features and dont get any annyoing error messages like

"call XBarClass's OnShow, line: [string "?"]:138: attempt to call global 'LuaFunc_GetCardMaxCount' (a nil value)"

or

"call XBarClass_B's OnEnter, line: [string "?"]:138: attempt to call global 'LuaFunc_GetCardMaxCount' (a nil value)"

(yes, its the same)

and now you can change your "DPS" settings aswell.

enjoy!:*

=== Changes ===

+ XBtn.class.lua[132]: changed the calculating of cardstats according to the new functions

=== Version 5.08 ===

(shout out to Nelisa for helping me)

+ added new function for the disenchanting button tooltip to show language based text

+ added spanish text

+ added german text

If you can speak polish or russian flawless and willing to help me translate 2 sentences please msg me here or ingame Shinotera. Thank you very much!

I was playing around with different Knight classes, including /Mage which has some interesting interactions. (I assume it's bugged because no Skill description says to add "extra layers", it's dmg numbers are bugged and you can block yourself stacking seals)

First of all the bugged elite skills

This replace Silence with a new one:

And last one

The new Silence will add immediately 4 layers of Holy Seals. Same like the Spell "Holy Seal" (409149, same name like the DoT's "holy seals"), which adds 4 layers instantly aswell. With Holy Strike, one of your main spells, you can add 1 extra Holy seal, up to max 4. If you have 4 already it does nothing but dmg and refreshing the Holy seals. If you cast War Prayer, he will get a new debuff, War Prayer (502103), which will add 1 holy seal DoT stack every 3 seconds for 8 seconds. Here comes the funny part.

Let's seperate something. Let's call the Holy seal's you get from War Prayer and Silence "Magical Seals" and the Holy Seal's from Holy Strike and Holy Seal "Physical Seals". If you have 1 Physical Seal and you use War Prayer and wait the 3 seconds, it wont become 2 Physical Seals, no, it will be 2 seperated Holy Seals, 1 Physical Seal and 2 Magical Seals. It's always one more than the current Physical Holy Seals (because he wants to add one?).

This means you will have 2 different Seals. Let's go through our rotation now.

Charge (gapcloser of Knight which adds 2 Physical Seals )

War Prayer

Holy Strike

Right now, you have 3 Physical Seals, 0 Magical Seals and a War Prayer Debuff, which will add (current Physical Seals, in this case 3, + 1 ) Magical Seals in 1 second, which means you would have 4 Magical Seals.

After 1 Second you have 3 Physical Seals and 4 Magical Seals. Simply cast 1 Holy Strike and you have 4 Physical Seals and 4 Magical Seals. If you cast Punishment (490151) now, it will proc twice instead of once, BUT will ONLY consume the 4 Physical Seals.

If you cast Holy Seal (409149) now, he will get the 4 Physical Seals fully back (intended) and afterwards you cast Silence which resets the cooldown of Punishment. He will have, once again, 4 Physical Seals and 4 Magical Seals and he's able to cast another double Punishment. Now you cast Charge and 2 Holy Strikes and have (again) 4 Physical Seals. You won't be able to get a third double Punishment because the 4 Magical Seals will run out, they could'nt be refreshed from War Prayer because it had 4 Magical Seals already. This is easy to replicate and do it consistantly on a dummy.

But that's the Knight/Mages Seals, it's intended not bugged!

It might be, but the reason why i think it's NOT intended are:

- the DoT Damage of the Magical Seals are too low. They deal 2 damage, while the Physical Seals deal up to 5k (at my tests). Neither MAGIC nor PHYSICAL Weapon Damage can increase the dmg of the Magical Seals

- if you happen to refresh the Magical Seals right before the War Prayer Debuff runs out (you can do that with Silence), you are (sometimes) stuck with X-Amount of Magical Seals and you are not able to stack them any further. Neither can you stack Physical Seals. Instead it will just refresh the duration of the Magical Seals.

- it won't deal double Damage if you dont have 4 Physical Seals and 4 Magical Seals.

- both Physical Seals and Magical Seals have the same ID. Different Debuffs should have different ID's.

If this should ACTUALLY be intended, I would love to see a better description to clarify these spells add EXTRA SEPERATED 4 Layers of Holy Seals.

Greetings!

P.S.: You can replace Punishment with any other skill which works based off Holy Seals. As example Threaten or Shock.

Hey,

i've heard that the scout can have up to 200 focus, but Kitty doesnt support it and has a max value of 100. Fix is down below, just replace the file.

(The playerFocus still checks for your actual focus points, not the %. If you want a spell to be used at 0-150 focus, you need to type 0 - 150, not 0 - 75.)

Replace .lua file in: Chronicles of Arcadia\interface\addons\ArcadiaUtilities\Plugins\KittyCombo

(file path visually)

https://gyazo.com/9c8ee3066589e7d5068c0b98168102ff

best of luck!

yea i gues no matter what we say , nothing will change sence gms and developers only listens to people who brings most money. and the rest of us who dont bring much or some thet are free to play no one listens to. i gues i l just shut my mouth and move on to another server or keep what i think to my self thets last comment from me...

from my own experience, both devs and gms will take you as serious as someone who cashes in. If you could decide the next patchnotes, what would you say should be in there? Your own, personal, oppinion where you think "this would be great for the whole server, and it wouldnt make it boring that literally every guild can run the highest dungeon easily"

Hey,

with the new card system, zBag got a bug where he opens the disenchanting window instead of the trashbin/transmutor. I was able to fix the transmutor but not the trashbin because (i think) the trashbin will be replaced with the disenchanting window once you've unlocked it.

I added a new disenchanting button to the bagframe next to the trashbin (i added the new button instead of replacing the trashbin incase it gets fixed) which will open the disenchant window aswell. Does the exact same like the Skill Disenchanting [540002] but instead of dragging it into your action bar, you have it in zBag.

(Icon might be changed in the future, but its enough for now)

As always, if you encounter problems, pm me here or ingame Shinotera

Best of luck!

=== Changes ===

+ added new button "zBagEnchant" in zBag.xml

+ changed parent of "zBagSort" to "zBagEnchant" instead of "zBagGarbage"

+ added anchor settings for "zBagEnchant" in zBag.lua

Currently, im checking different classes as tank, and i stumbled across warden/champ, which looked.. new. His kit (elite skills) looks like he's duo tanking with his pet (7/10 elite skills are about his pet + it has redicioulus stats lol) but the pet's aggro feels kinda low... or is it just me? In general, the idea of 2 tanks controlled by 1 sounds super challenging and fun.

His only spell, Punishment Bash, is an AoE-at-target spell which deals 753 damage; 4 sec cooldown. Did a test at the dummy with an old Inferno 2h hammer: pet did 60k crit with 1 spell, i did 870k crit with frantic. If i spam the normal champ spell "Heavy Bash" my pet !can! cast another Punishment Bash. Rate didnt seem too bad. But even tho i wait a bit to "let him tank", after 1 Frantic Briar i get the aggro back from all. Did i expect too much from it? Is the class' intention not to let the pet be the main tank and you be the second tank while controlling him? Is it only good for 1 out of 20 bosses (i.e. Heimdall, even tho i think it's aggro generation is way too low)? Is the base dmg of the spell simply too low to generate aggro? Any kind of info/idea or experience someone had with it is welcome!:/

i like coa bcs i dont like lottery and solo grind but u change this pls dont do this... this is rom not diablo

pls think about this system bcs its not funny to me kill one mob 6h i prefer farm ini with other ppl :P

I really dont want to sound rude, but why are cards stopping you from running dungeons? Not saying i disagree with your answer, i prefer running instances 6h over cards 6h aswell.

That is simply not true. Reducing rng doesn't mean system will be cheaper or faster, what make you think that?

Reducing will make it slightly faster, but thats depending on the rates. (You'll get an item with 50% faster than an item with 1% in the theory. In the end, its still all random)

REMOVING it completly would make it faster, not neccessarily cheaper tho. If theres no RNG you could calculate how much you would need exactly. If there is rng you could pay 1k, or even (if youre unlucky) 100k, which would make it both faster and/or cheaper, depending on your luck

and here we have the lucky ppl and not so lucky ppl. I didn't dropped a single 10 attribute card myself within about 200 cards or more. With such luckyness you can also drop random values on stats in rofl and/or random values on golden gear.

I'd better pay an amount of diamonds for which I know, what I will get. Some plusstones with which I can plus my equip (I also use perfect stones).

Well, i farmed probl 800 cards and i rarely got "perfect" cards, only like 5, where i only had 1 card for myself, others were for other stats which i COULD trade if someone else gets the one i need

The biggest problem i currently see is that we cant use the full system. We have too many green stones (i have almost 30k which i cant spend cuse im currently busy saving dias), and on the other hand we dont have a SINGLE yellow stone, which means we cant obtain 100% of the stones CURRENTLY. And if you think about it, the whole system is based off of rng. First you need to farm a card, which has a "low" dropchance. (If you like to) you need to roll the stat you need with a high value. Then you need to buy different stones to add even more stats, reroll the stats or even change the value. But imagine it wouldnt be all random. People, both the player that farm the cards and the people that buy the cards, would be in (lets say) 2-3 months done with all obtainable cards, each card with perfect, highest stats. 1 card = 40 cards if you compare the stats (i didnt do the math). Its fuckign hilarious broken on the long term when you think about it. all those RNG's make it harder/more expensive to obtain the perfect card for you. And with that, it would mean not everyone would have perfect cards. Only people who have the wish to get those cards which will take alot of effort.

Personally, i like the rng, because it gives you wonderfull feelings once you got your desired stats rolled. Obviously, it can be more frustrating than enjoyable, but once you got your first 10str card, go to the shop, buy a reroll stone, and get an additional 28.6 patk, its a really good feeling and you feel like all the work payed off. And since you can obtain everyone with time (even tho i doubt its possible without personal shop) for free, its not as bad as plussing stones, which you can only obtain for diamonds/a shit load of rubis. Yes, i can exchange gold/mems for diamonds, but in the end you pay with diamonds. You can farm 60 cards daily and try to get the best first stat, then pray and start rolling with the stones you bought from disenchanting the other 59 cards and some gold.

Would you mind sharing also what makes you think this?

I think he's talking about the overall class nerf of 30% + the direct nerf of mdd's with the reduced magical dmg output

Nasinator8 go to your game folder (rightclick the exe on your desktop, go to directory), create a new folder called "interface" (if not already existing), go inside and make a new folder called "addons". In there, you extract all your addons (the addon's folders must be in "addons", not .zip files). In rare cases, you extract it outside of the addons folder, but at the moment, i only know AutoLogin. All the others ---> "E:/GameFolder/Interface/Addons"

1. Why do People complain about "i cant swap to other class"? Just dont go for full PATK? (example rogue). If you KNOW that you play multiple classes, why would you force yourself on one set of stats and say "i need to swap :/"? 1 Card can give up to 30 patk (a green one, and only a single stat, you could also get str and dex aswell, and even double patk if youre lucky enough), which can be up to 30 times the value of a normal patk card. Its like having 30 Cards with each 1 Patk. No one forces you how you upgrade/change your cards. It's all your own decision. If you decide you play several classes, you better plan ahead and split it, but if you know you only play one class and you really WANT this full patk, you go for full patk. What i see is that useless cards, like 1 intelligence, can be (up to) 30 patk. Im missing some hp? Better get ~5 cards with high stamina values.

2. The NPC is another thingy. It's their way to make money off of this aswell (even tho some people might cash in to buy cards from others but yea) First comes, first serves, but I feel like people should get at least 2-3 runes for free each routine (1 green, 1 blue, 1 purple)

3. Choosing between this or next routine sounds great! If you're unlucky and you need to roll 4 times to get this one rune you need kinda sucks, especially we cant even buy the blue/purple/yellow ones properly yet, because we simply cant farm cards of this rarity (blue really rare, dont know about purple, and you cant obtain yellow yet from logar)

4. Im not 100% sure what you mean, but afaik, you can change either random to random, or (example) stamina to wisdom.

Im not saying the system is perfect, but personally, i like it (but i like everything which has to do with grind which many dont). The RNG is a weird thing as most things including rng. People really need to stop seeing this as "omg i need to max it all" since its probl not possible. It's like t20 statted weapon. Yes, its possible technically, but no one will do it since its too time consuming and expensive. Same with the cards: every card 4 stats which have to be the right ones for the class(es) of your decision and have a high value. and this 30x for all logar cards. lol. I see it as "30 cards with 30 good stats, which i can change fitting to my playstyle. Now my Rogue doesnt have 2k wisdom from cards, but instead 5k patk!"

With all the new class combos, it would be nice if you could get the startergear again to test new classes. Some people, who took a break/are new cant afford 2 gears at the same time, and it would be nice if we could get it more often than once

The warrior has a passive spell called "2-H Weapon Mastery" (490137) which increases your weapondmg of two-handed swords, axes and hammers. How about adding Polearm aswell so the weapon itself has some flexibility and its not a p/w only weapon?