Posts by Elistios

I understand purge from m/r was doing too much with x2 hits so doing x1 is normal but adding 2secs cd for all mages? <X

Yeah not a big fan of losing half the power on AOE dps in a blink of an eye but at least we got Earth splitting explosion DOT covering for a part of that AOE dps lost. It feel like we're getting more from one hand then we get removed form the other, making it break even or losing instead of gaining.

Again Mages have got the best boost so far so it's kinda hard to complain about such a small change IMO.

Let's see what the next change will bring...

I know it's probably not #1 on the list of stuff to update, but arcadian utilities addon need fusion to see the 6 new pages and take the fusion stone from them to do Tier stones as it's currently not working. Not sure who's in charge of Arcadian Utility addon but this would make those 6 new page more usefull as many of my guildies and myself rented those pages espectially to have more fusion stone when farming but ended up filling our page with them and not being able to use them with Fusion addon incorporated in Arcadian utilities.

Thanks!

Regarding the Mage, The change you have made are really awesome and open up a lot of possibility to use other class combination more interesting then before and that's refreshing!

From what I've seen so far, you've worked hard on making some of the old Useless skill, making more sense and having a purpose in a good skill rotation.

However the only one skill that seems to be useless right now is the only Mage dot Electric Bolt making 10x less damage then all the other attacks (which is perfect for a dot) but the dot itself make so small of a damage that I don't remember ever using that skill in the past 12 years I've played this game.

Again Mage are very powerfull right now and that's a good thing, and I don't say it need more power but making this skill "Electric Bolt" more relevent would be great as well.

Either making it's DOT way more powerfull or making it part of a combo with another electric skill like for example electric compression or static field could be a way to make it become stronger and help making the electric skill be more relevent as well.

Another solution would be that this DOT become instant while removing the damage on impact to 0 and doing the damage of at least 1 flame but over time using that same 12 second or more. An extra cooldown could be used to avoid this being too powerfull if needed. This way it can be weaved with other attack and generate extra damage for longer bosses and make this useless skill more interesting to use and fun to incorporate into a proper rotation.

Again just a suggestion, hope this feedback does help.

Thanks!

This upgrade is really good but i'm not sure about the calculation here for HP. From what I understand I should get 26.1k + 5% of my total HP every 5 seconds but I get around 13k-14k instead? Again not complaining here just want to make sure the healing is calculated correctly because right now it seems like the tooltip and the reality are not in sync.

Thanks for the info Luac :) It does work but only if I have the right combination of Cenedril equiped (physical + magical to unlock "Prayer of Destruction" but since I cannot use the Cenerdril helper to swap between having both Magical equiped (I'm a mage) and having the right combination to have the "Prayer of Destruction" unlocked and available, this don't really solve entirely my problem here.

Since we're talking about Macros, Is there any ways to do a macros that swap Item Set skills (that can target one of the 5 spot specificaly and remove one skill and remplace it by another one of the item set skills ?)

Thanks!

Good day!

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your anser Int :) I was trying to help him remotely but it seems after rebooting his computer this error got fixed so sorry for the bother and you can close this tread :)

Thanks!

Elistios

Good day everyone,

Regarding the Cenedril Skill, I've tried using the CenedrilHelper addon with the following macro:

1. /run CenedrilHelper.UseComboSkill(SkillNumber,ActionNumber)
    2. /wait 0.40
    3. /run CenedrilHelper.UseComboSkill(SkillNumber,ActionNumber)

It work like a charm like it always used to do. The only problem is that for some reason, each time I leave the game,

the cenedril skill i place on my bar as well as the macro I've created to use it get deleted.

The fuction seems to be working just find but I get the follow message in the chat when I use that Macro:

Is there any "Arcadia friendly" way to use the cenedril skill?

Thanks!

Good Day,

I'm new to the server and would like to know if the regular Addon like Pet auto-craft and all the other regular addons, that are not currently in the Chronicle of Arcadia curse addon page, can be manually installed? If so is there any compatibility trouble with any of them ( I susppose anything related to items that are custom built on Arcadia would create such bugs?).

If not compatible, is there anyone that have a working/compatible version Pet Auto-craft?

Other very usefull Addon currently lacking on the main list:

Mail addon
    https://www.curseforge.com/rom/addons/romail2

Grouping Addon
    https://www.curseforge.com/rom/addons/comeonin

Auto repair
    https://www.curseforge.com/rom/addons/autorepair

Daily quest auto-quest/giving the list of the best dailies in your zone
    https://www.curseforge.com/rom/addons/dailynotes

More Action bar (considering all the buffs and stuff in in the game, the basic amount of bar is unplayable)

https://www.curseforge.com/rom/addons/extendedactionbar

Thanks in advance for your help :)