Posts by Xonnel

Since the last few days have gone by without much inspiration, I thought that I might share a 3d preview of my fan-art weapon, so I completely replicated the UI from the game and added a weapon icon with its own details, being mostly placeholders except for the name of it. For the final touch, I implemented the most important thing, the animation.

Furthermore, I am sorry if this is the wrong section to post this, or if I violated the terms.

It is also avaiable for download on sketchfab

Greetings,

The concept of a prestige pass in place of the old VIP system, in my opinion, is a good idea, but I think it would be great if some of that content, even if it's just a tiny piece of the whole cake, may be accessible to those players, that do not pay for it. For example, you could make just a few boosts and quests accessible to those who do not pay for this service. If the players then begin to see the advantages, the free-of-charge version of the service brings them. Then they may think about buying the subscription since it can get them more benefits overall, being beneficial for the whole player base and the developers, because it's also engaging those players to subscribe, who never bought the VIP service in the past. In addition to that, if you let the players without the subscription level the prestige pass and lock some rewards, you can let these players unlock them in an instant, at the moment they subscribe, giving them a feeling of success and resulting into getting more subscribers.

Best regards...

Category: Visuals

Severety/Priority: Low

Steps to reproduce:

1. Use male human character

2. Press "X" or use emote to sit down

3. Look at the face and the cape of the character

Current Result: The Bone related to the chin of the character's face moves forward when the emote is used, resulting in distortion of the face, doesn't affect the armor that's worn on the head, this bug also affects the rig of the cape that is currently worn

Expected Result: When using the emote, the character's face's rig and the cape should move without any distortion

Reproduceability: Always

Attachments:

1. Example Head:

2. Example Cape:

3. Example Cape:

Thank you for your reply, and sorry that I am responding quite late,

I am grateful for getting those opportunities, but I have a question regarding the role of a game master. I am currently still studying (Finishing high school), which might be a problem since I won't have much time to be online except on the weekends. In addition to that, I do not know that much about the high-level content of the game. I may be in knowledge about the content up to level 100 cause I played Runes of Magic before, but since I came to this server I am still inexperienced when it comes to the newer content, which might be a reason why I cannot be of help at the beginning for the high-level players. This is the reason why I am asking now if these facts might be getting in the way of the application.

I am sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question, and if this message sounds dishonest, I want to apologize.

You have all my respect for still developing this game^^.

Best regards.

Greetings,

I would like to ask if there might be a way to contribute to the development of the game, since I played runes of magic before i played chronicles of arcadia for a Long period of time and when i found this Server I was astonished by the passion this development team has for keeping the Game updated, which is the reason why I am asking this, because if there might be a need for new weapon models or retextures etc..., I think I might be able to Help.

Thank you in advance.

Today I finished the 3D model for the weapon it took me 12 hours since morning to finish it, everything was modelled by myself, it has 800 vertices with organized UV-maps and every single texture is handpainted by me so that it might fit the style of chronicles of arcadia, I also made some modifications at the back of the handle, all in all I think it turned out pretty well. Btw if anyone wants the File, just write me.

1st Image is a render with lighting and everything, 2nd Image is just the textures.

I felt quite inspired today, so I made for the armor, I designed recently, a weapon concept, the type of weapon is an ancient-looking katana. Additionally, it also has a rune engraving and channels through which it will be supplied with magic.

Btw don't mind my writing, it's unreadable.

Here's an concept art of an armor I recently drew, based on the design it might be considered an leather or an chainmail armor. I might turn this into a 3d model or an digital artwork by chance and post it for better visualisation.