Posts by imrobertcampbell

I have messaged You both, the hardest part is being online at the same time so that I can get You added. Once You are added then You can login and play with other members anytime You want.

Im going to be updating permissions so that anyone can invite others to the Guild as well.

:)

Im not sure why everyone seems to want everything handed to them as to think that will solve people being able to play the game well when it wont.

You can already get level 80 basically instantly and as stated elsewhere people dont even know how to play the new level 80 class they just got. Now some are proposing both/all classes be 80 so that people can choose which class they want to play?

Starting from 80 instantly on one class is enough to completely max all the skills which You want to use (and even some have TP left over in some cases) and includes the "starter" gear which is better gear in most cases than anything You can get playing from 1-80 manually and doing just the quest.

Really the only case scenario which anything will improve the game play is simply just getting players educated about how the game functions and why/how certain gear/stones/stats/items etc function and learning how to do bosses which drop the gear/stones/stats/items etc that people need/want and what to do with the gear/stones/stats/items etc afterwards.

You can have more then one character on Your account anyways so making it possible for 1 character to be all classes/races/etc at the same time doesnt make any sense to Me. Each race has its own starting area, its own story, its own reason to be in the fight to begin with etc.

So I dont understand why does everyone want to smash everything into 1 "Master Build" and why should it be just handed to them? You dont get much enjoyment from the game like that in my opinion.

- Regards

How about a Newbie Guild or at least a Newbie-Channel for everyone who is new in the game. Something where new players can exchange "beginner" questions and answers about quests/mechanics or things which are in the tutorials not listed with another players who maybe made the one or other experience before and help each other. If someone is a bit more experienced and ready to leave the Guild/channel it is up to him. Could imagine such thing would be useful and strength the newbies among themselves.

I have this here if anyone is interested. Just looking for more people to help Me run it, have some in guild now. Donations to improve Castle/Guild accepted.

The full thread link: New Guild - Welcome - Guild Recruitments - Chronicles of Arcadia Forum

Completed.

All are welcome to join the new Guild: Welcome

This is a guild for anyone, and You can come and go as You please. Come learn, live, grow, and play with fellow members!

Message either Cyrus or Deceiver (in game) for fastest response.

Discord - Ask in game for link (because they expire if not used in 15 mins)

- Thanks!

I respectfully understand why selecting members/characters to accept into a guild is important; however, this leaves out those who are not selected due to whatever reason.

Therefore I would like to create a Guild specifically for those who have no Guild, are new to the game and need some guidance, or are otherwise without a Guild for whatever reason.

This would be a meeting ground for players to play the game at whatever pace they wish in whatever style they wish. This Guild would be the place to hone Your skills, learn the game, make new friends and so much more!

If and when You feel like You have outgrown this Guild then You make take Your character(s) onward to further their adventure's; or, stay and help new players learn the things You have. The choice is Your's!

So why am I telling You all of this? Well because the game requires that (4) players think its a good idea to join a Guild together :) So I need at least (3) more people willing to help Me form this Guild. As far as I know You may leave right afterwards but if You like to help new players or just want a laid back Guild for some alts then You are welcome to stay. :)

Please add/message/mail in game name: Retired

Please also reply to this thread if You wish to help the cause.

** I pay all cost for Guild formation.

Regards

I wanted to ask is for Life Skills is the individual skill name intended to be all caps? "i.e. LIFESKILL_1" or is that a glitch on my screen or is it because its not vanilla? It probably doesnt break function but it does break immersion when I see skills listed in my sheet that are odd labeled.

i.e. [Woodcutting] skill

vs

[LIFESKILL_1_SKILLNAME]

- Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Thanks for clearing this up.

1+2 = Must be an issue on my macro then, I will test it more, thanks for confirming.

3+4 = Cool, I would like to see certain add-ons be baked into the game so that the add-on wouldnt be needed anymore.

"Some functions were disabled" .... such as which ones?

1. Did You disable Tab targeting nearest enemy also?
    2. What about nearest ally?
    3. Since some functions were disabled does that mean that some addons/plugins wont work correctly?
    4. Is there plans to update the addons/plugins so that they are currently usable with (COA)?

Im not too happy that functions that work in vanilla and have worked also on coa dont work anymore. I cant see myself spending more money on this game if critical changes are being made that hinder the gameplay this much.

- Regards

Hello,

I used to have some basic macros bound to my hotkeys and they worked. I updated my game, today/yesterday depending on your time zone, and the macros no longer work and I cant edit or create new ones. The only thing I could do when trying to edit them was delete them so I did and thats how I found out I cant create new ones either.

Whats going on?

- Regards

Im looking for an active guild that doesnt mind helping Me adjust to this game.

I played ROM,WOW, and other type games for quite awhile so I know the general details.

- Must speak English (sorry, I only know English because Im not that cool)

- Must be ok with me sometimes asking questions that some may consider stupid.

- I have more than one character on this game, so the guild I join must be either ok with accepting them all or allowing Me to join more than one guild with my other characters.

Please only message Me on this thread or private message on forums.

I might not answer in game due to privacy settings.

Thanks