New Player Guild - Welcome

• I respectfully understand why selecting members/characters to accept into a guild is important; however, this leaves out those who are not selected due to whatever reason.

Therefore I would like to create a Guild specifically for those who have no Guild, are new to the game and need some guidance, or are otherwise without a Guild for whatever reason.

This would be a meeting ground for players to play the game at whatever pace they wish in whatever style they wish. This Guild would be the place to hone Your skills, learn the game, make new friends and so much more!

If and when You feel like You have outgrown this Guild then You make take Your character(s) onward to further their adventure's; or, stay and help new players learn the things You have. The choice is Your's!

So why am I telling You all of this? Well because the game requires that (4) players think its a good idea to join a Guild together :) So I need at least (3) more people willing to help Me form this Guild. As far as I know You may leave right afterwards but if You like to help new players or just want a laid back Guild for some alts then You are welcome to stay. :)

Please add/message/mail in game name: Retired

Please also reply to this thread if You wish to help the cause.

** I pay all cost for Guild formation.

Regards

• Completed.

All are welcome to join the new Guild: Welcome

This is a guild for anyone, and You can come and go as You please. Come learn, live, grow, and play with fellow members!

Message either Cyrus or Deceiver (in game) for fastest response.

Discord - Ask in game for link (because they expire if not used in 15 mins)

- Thanks!

• imrobertcampbell

Changed the title of the thread from “New Guild - Help” to “New Guild - Welcome”.
  • I have messaged You both, the hardest part is being online at the same time so that I can get You added. Once You are added then You can login and play with other members anytime You want.

Im going to be updating permissions so that anyone can invite others to the Guild as well.

:)

• Hi everyone,

I have had some problems with my health and other matters and I had to take some time off from COA. As a Guild Leader I understand that this is hard for my Guild Members and especially ones that are new to the game (as my Guild was a new player focused Guild) I tried to delegate some responsibilities to some of the current guild members before I had to take my time away from the game but it kind of seems like a lot of the members have left/quit and joined other guilds.

I wanted to apologize to any of my past or present guild members and/or any new players that tried to join since I had to take my break from the game as I wasn't able to properly manage the Guild and Request while I was away.

My purpose and goal of this Guild is/was to make the game as enjoyable for all players as possible regardless of skill level, income, abilities etc. This is still my goal!

If You are looking for a Guild, would like to help with this Guild, or have questions feel free to message Me on forums or in game. I am still not quite sure how often I will be able to be online, but I can and have delegated permissions in the clan to some players so that the Guild can continue to help New Players in the Arcadia World.

I appreciate everyone's understanding and support. I hope everyone has a great time in Arcadia!

- Cyrus "Retired"

- Welcome Guild

• imrobertcampbell

Changed the title of the thread from “New Guild - Welcome” to “New Player Guild - Welcome”.