Posts by anbubg

3) can you have multiple accounts to farm things like gobs?

I think you can do that. You can even connect your main account with alt accounts. Some activities are blocked for alts of the same IP or something, but minigames and dailies should be accessible I think...

As the dev wrote - you can have 5 accounts. The restrictions usually involve only PvP activities like SW, 1vs1, 3vs3 and so on (as far as I know and I have tested) - you get no rewards with any of your characters if they are in the same PvP zone at the same time. I have 2 accounts only, not full, and I farm goblin with them every day.

I personally see no point in having more than 2 accounts. I would recommend having 2 accounts in these cases:
    1) fake party - VERY useful when you are doing the mirror world inis with your main character

2) your main character has a long crafting queue and you want to do something meanwhile

3) to powerlevel one of the classes of your main character by using an alt

Maybe you should give new players a better starting gear.

I am very much against this. If we keep getting new free items with each new instance/patch, we will have no reason to make items at all. I mean something like this for example: "Why should I bother making items now? In 2 patches the devs will give me better free items than the items I can make now."

I am total noob (less than 1 year on the server as you can check). With or without that NPC makes no difference to me. I would never make tier stones just to sell them, it's a very tiersome business (pun intended). There are other ways of making diamonds.

The cost becomes halved after you change the zone (I haven't tested with channels) - 2.5 rage/second on the buff, 2 rage/second in the combat log and on the character. I tested it as champion/bard, I haven't tested the general version of the skill.

it seems that the +healing bonus does NOT affect the dark heals (all 4 of them) of warlock/druid. I tested them with 0 healing bonus and with +8244 (from the cenedrils only - Azael@40 & Onid@40) - no change. However, the heals were affected by the wisdom bonus from [Dark Druid] (100% int converted to wisdom).

Can anyone else test that too?

Midan said he could solo it in hard mode, try whispering him in the game. If you are worried about the tactics then check in the Guides section of the forum.

Increase the range of the warlock/rogue skills [Throw] #499867 and [Shadow Step] #499666 to 200 or 225 to be on par with the other skills.

Has anyone checked if the [Throw] debuff really lowers all damage(s) (like %hp based AoEs, DoTs and other non-normal attacks)?

Please do add more formulas/numbers to the tooltips in the future to avoid confusions.

I did test the parry rate part again and it works, with 698 parry rate the attack speed went up to 110.9% from 109.99%, my bad on this part, however, the underlined part seems like a bug.

I think its stam = stam + (int+stam), so you get the amount of your base stam and int ontop of your current stamina. So you double your stam and get stam equal to int additionally :/ Just tried the class in rofl, 4kk+ hp are nice :love: (got special gear for it)

I thought the same about the formula, however, my numbers ended up a bit different from the calculations. I wish I was as "poor" as you. Also, since the devs love fixing the bugs that benefit the players with priority, we might end up regretting reporting this one. Yet, other bugs like the double mana and focus consumption of the knight/bard 15 level elite skill still remain unfixed.

Can you explain in details how the stamina bonus is calculated? Byte

Also, the aggro bonus seems higher than 75%[1] and there is no word about it in the tooltip[2]. The 1st part is a good bug so don't fix it, the 2nd part should be fixed.

Here are the numbers:

1) Without the buff

6025 stamina (1415 + 4610)

4445 intelligence (1957 + 2488)

285% aggro (100% + 185%)

2) With the buff

15765 stamina (1415 + 14350) - if it doubled the stamina and added the intelligence to it then it should be 16495 instead.

4445 intelligence (1957 + 2488)

500% aggro (100% + 400%) - this should be either 360% (100% + 185% + 75%) or 498.75% (1.75 * 285%) depending on the way the modifiers stack.

P.S. I can add screenshots if needed.

I did point out 2 of them on another thread, still not fixed. Also, from all the bugs that I have reported, only the bard/warlock elite skill (Soul Hunter or something) was somewhat fixed so I don't bother much about reporting such stuff anymore.

Actually, it's not a localization issue - it has nothing to do with wrong translation and so on. I just checked the effect (debuff) and the description literally had nothing to do with it. This should be moved to 100%-bug-section. :)

There are a few more skills with messed up description in the game that have been available for ages and still not fixed. Most likely this one will join the club.

I've seen so many times how my guildmates were forced by the game & its "balance" to delete their secondary classes and pick meta ones just to be useful during runs and it hurts me seeing that after so much time this hasn't changed.

Simply not true.

What I said was about RoM not CoA and it is TRUE. I've seen how all mages started playing as w/m, all rogues - as r/m, all wardens - as wn/s, all knights - as k/w, all priests - as p/k.