Trying this server have question

• Went in game made a toon. nobody would answer any zone chat questions in elf land so i went to varnas......silence. Seems like a dead server. In Varnas i didnt see another person the whole time.
    1) is there a way to world chat w/o mega phones? on normal rom we use "/enter world" which gives u a /1.world chat. do u have anything like it? Not helpful if new players cant ask questions.

2) is the entire economy diamonds? i saw nothing for sale on auction house that didnt cost diamonds. If thats the case how do u ever earn any items or gear w/o buying diamonds?

3) can you have multiple accounts to farm things like gobs?

4) whats a benefit of this server? On the website it says 500% xp but i got normal xp for every quest. so is extra xp etc ONLY if u pay a monthly sub or what? I also saw a lvl 80 boost on website but wasnt offered to me in game.

5) any log in rewards? couldnt tel looking at that cash shop.

• Official Post

Welcome to Chronicles of Arcadia!

The majority of players tend to spend their time outside the starter zones, engaging in instances, and spending time in the new main zone, Atlantis. As you progress in the game and reach these areas, you are more likely to encounter more players and experience the active community Chronicles of Arcadia has to offer.

To better gauge the server's liveliness, you can check out World Chat, or the Auction House for active trading.

1. World Chat is accessible through the use of megaphones to prevent spam, excessive flooding and unwanted advertising. Megaphones can be acquired as you level up, through participating in events, or by purchasing them with diamonds. Diamonds can be obtained through various methods such as exchanging ancient mementos, gold, or trading on the Auction House.

2. The game economy is primarily focused on diamonds, as they serve as the main currency for trading items since we allowed to use it on Auction House.

3. Yes, you are allowed to create up to five game accounts under one PlayerNet accoun.

4. You can find a comprehensive list of Chronicles of Arcadia features for both new and experienced players at the following link: https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/game-features/

Regarding the 500% experience boost, this is applicable to all players. For example, the first quest on Elven Island, "Getting to Know Yourself," awards 500 XP instead of the default 100 XP.

5. While there is no specific login reward system in place, there are NPCs located in Atlantis that offer daily benefits, and Wheel of Fortune free daily spin. Make sure to visit these NPCs regularly to take advantage of the perks they provide.

• Went in game made a toon. nobody would answer any zone chat questions in elf land so i went to varnas......silence. Seems like a dead server. In Varnas i didnt see another person the whole time.

That's normal, since the capital city isn't Varanas on this server, it's Atlas. Most NPC were moved to Atlas, too, such as the wedding NPC. There is a NPC somewhere in Varanas offering a Transportation to the Isle of Atlantis :/ This might help you: https://wiki.chroniclesofarcad…s/lost-island-of-atlantis

1) is there a way to world chat w/o mega phones? on normal rom we use "/enter world" which gives u a /1.world chat. do u have anything like it? Not helpful if new players cant ask questions.

Megas were included in regular levelup-packages iirc, so you will automatically get access just by leveling up...

2) is the entire economy diamonds? i saw nothing for sale on auction house that didnt cost diamonds. If thats the case how do u ever earn any items or gear w/o buying diamonds?

Some buff food is traded for gold and latest changes have made gold much more valuable. But yes, dias are everything, you can farm items and sell them for dias in auction or just farm gold and sell this either at NPC or in auction, too.

3) can you have multiple accounts to farm things like gobs?

I think you can do that. You can even connect your main account with alt accounts. Some activities are blocked for alts of the same IP or something, but minigames and dailies should be accessible I think...

4) whats a benefit of this server? On the website it says 500% xp but i got normal xp for every quest. so is extra xp etc ONLY if u pay a monthly sub or what? I also saw a lvl 80 boost on website but wasnt offered to me in game.

There is no monthly sub that gives exp bonus, the VIP just enables free teleport, some freebies every day. and some quality of life. About exp I have no idea. Lv 91 boost NPC should be in the hall of wisdom in Varanas, it also offers a free starter gear...

5) any log in rewards? couldnt tel looking at that cash shop.

Wheel of fortune every day and some free consumables in Atlas every day, too. There are also NPC that offer Exp, TP and Drop boosts that reset every day iirc, and a debts cleaner, all in Atlas.

I can recommend having a look into the WIKI, most questions should be answered there already: https://wiki.chroniclesofarcadia.com/ :thumbup:

Have fun on the server, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask :thumbup:

• 3) can you have multiple accounts to farm things like gobs?

I think you can do that. You can even connect your main account with alt accounts. Some activities are blocked for alts of the same IP or something, but minigames and dailies should be accessible I think...

As the dev wrote - you can have 5 accounts. The restrictions usually involve only PvP activities like SW, 1vs1, 3vs3 and so on (as far as I know and I have tested) - you get no rewards with any of your characters if they are in the same PvP zone at the same time. I have 2 accounts only, not full, and I farm goblin with them every day.

I personally see no point in having more than 2 accounts. I would recommend having 2 accounts in these cases:
    1) fake party - VERY useful when you are doing the mirror world inis with your main character

2) your main character has a long crafting queue and you want to do something meanwhile

3) to powerlevel one of the classes of your main character by using an alt

• I have another question. what lvl to exchange mems for diamonds? I tried at 91 Owenstien says im too low lvl. this blows to have mems i cant use and no point getting more right now bc ill max out. Some things on this server make no sense. Im 91 and crippled bc i cant use broker since i have almost no diamonds. i have farmed mems to get diamonds but the NPC wont trade with me.

• I have another question. what lvl to exchange mems for diamonds? I tried at 91 Owenstien says im too low lvl. this blows to have mems i cant use and no point getting more right now bc ill max out. Some things on this server make no sense. Im 91 and crippled bc i cant use broker since i have almost no diamonds. i have farmed mems to get diamonds but the NPC wont trade with me.

Since level 91 is for free for a new char, I guess you need to do some progress before unlocking diamonds exchange, sounds quite fair to me. About the level, I think it was 100+?

• Thanks you guys are great. Actually im questing and the experience isnt bad at all. Also Im not having any difficulty killing mobs, so ill be 100 in a few days or less im sure :) sry for whining about it

Added the Label Gameplay