Posts by hardwell

hello, would be fine to get a link somewhere to download your new version of XBar pls, will be greatly appreciate :)

Tired of having to talk to your maid all the time by clicking ?

then this macro will help you :)

(this macro is only for "talk" only, change dialog number into () to chose your desired option).

Reduced Ruthless Judgment damage by 20%, replaced 50% HP requirement with inflicting critical damage requirement, added 10 seconds of effect trigger cooldown."

sry about that , its not translated yet for me, if your guild mate can reach almost 3kk matk like other magic class, just tell me how ^^

greetings

hello everyone,

i would like to talk about warlock rogue:

sadly this class hasnt enough matk and even dmg, if i compare to all magic classes with rogue as second, ( i up to 67k as d/r and 71k as m/r) wl/r has only 51k... and about matk is so low, i reached only 2kk compare to other magic class i played, even druid rogue i reached 2.8kk..

lets talk about ISS, only % dark dmg added while short time ( mage has perma INT/DMG% "AND" magical power/matk) , not so powerfull

so i suggest that this class get more dmg and matk pls

"Ruthless Judgment" : remove this condition from if target is under 50% HP to give these 21.5% dmg or 25% could be nice (even with 17% more i had 61k nothing compare to mage)

make "Soul Raid" ( caster job isn't to go on melee thx ) or something else to gain matk permanently

or increase INT% provided from "Ready and Waiting"

ty in advance

greetings

Hello,

About all these changes on many classes, i suggest to this potion to add:

* Nature points (1 or 2 points per second)

* % mana ( 2 or 3% per second)

and about talisman, to change "% fire damage" into "% elemental and poison damage".

because, except warmage for it usefull, for other classes, its completely useless for my opinion

many changes on classes have now poison dmg and elemental damage and are now able to use talisman, it could be nice if it can be implemented

ty in advance

Best regards.

Hello world

i come here to talk about DN modifications,

its nice to add CD buff to party who cleared it, but lets talk about guys clean it "solo" with their chars.... is it possible to add IP access?

its still not allow us to try to clear DN and it's bothering...

Hello world

i tried to cast a skill, like thunderstorm on floor via "mouseover" macro, but it moves my charactere, any idea how can i avoid it?