.PlayerNet app - feedback

• Im kinda excited to see what other games will be added, all GF games or various ones from other devs, or maybe brand new ones of your own?!?!?!? :thumbup:

• i have tried downloading this to no avail. 1st attempt it got stuck at 25% and whenever i try to relaunch the application, it always gets an error. i reinstalled the application and the 2nd attempt, it got stuck at 36% :(

• Official Post

i have tried downloading this to no avail. 1st attempt it got stuck at 25% and whenever i try to relaunch the application, it always gets an error. i reinstalled the application and the 2nd attempt, it got stuck at 36% :(

I sent you a private message. I can try find reason of this problem and solve.
    #solved

• Hi,
    i hope this is the right place to post this,
    i have a problem with .Playernet installer.. it s automatically intalls in C directory wich it hold only windows..
    i can t choose where to install so therefor when i try to install the game i have only 1 option.. to install it in C directory not on other directory.. and i don t have space.. any solution?:-s

• Official Post

Hi,
    i hope this is the right place to post this,
    i have a problem with .Playernet installer.. it s automatically intalls in C directory wich it hold only windows..
    i can t choose where to install so therefor when i try to install the game i have only 1 option.. to install it in C directory not on other directory.. and i don t have space.. any solution?:-s

Yeah installation process is automatically because on start we wanted to do this really simple and we decided to use exactly this directory (especially because of permissions). In future we will add probably option to choose directory.

At the moment you can just move your free space from other disk to C:.
    Here you have tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urco7V6_KVs
    (you can use AOMEI Partition Assistant or Windows Disk Management).

• Hey,
    Im really looking forward to chapter II
    But ive got a problem with player.net. i just downloaded and installed it. It automatically installed itself on my c-drive, my ssd. But i just got 20gb space left and i dont know how to swap from c to d-drive.
    I think this here is the kinda the wrong thread for this, but id like to have it fixed ^^
    Thanks

• Official Post

Hey,
    Im really looking forward to chapter II
    But ive got a problem with player.net. i just downloaded and installed it. It automatically installed itself on my c-drive, my ssd. But i just got 20gb space left and i dont know how to swap from c to d-drive.
    I think this here is the kinda the wrong thread for this, but id like to have it fixed ^^
    Thanks

Just read my latest post :)

• But i still got one question.
    How is it working if i put free space from my hdd to my ssd. Do i keep the speed of my ssd?

• Would it be possible to download the client without .PlayerNet? I couldn't get .Net Framework to install on Linux, as a result .PlayerNet won't install :(

• Official Post

Would it be possible to download the client without .PlayerNet? I couldn't get .Net Framework to install on Linux, as a result .PlayerNet won't install :(

Officially PlayerNet support only Win. Downloading will be available only via PlayerNet.
    If you use Unix systems u should know ways to run PlayerNet (for ex. Virtual Machines).

• Hello i m Sprite.
    Today i deleted my old client and wanted to download it again with the new application , but its wont download the client , and i dont know why... I already tried to download it while my old client was installed on the computer , but now i deleted it and wanted to try it again , but now i got that uhm.... bug ? http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/15…_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png Please somebody help me ... i downloaded the app again but nothing new happened...

• Official Post

Hello, no that's not a bug.

The .PlayerNet app still finds an existing installation.

Go to c:/stary3d and check if Arcadia Runes of Magic and delete all it's content if you don't want to use it anymore, then you will be able to download the client again.

Besides the app is not updated yet, we will announce it as soon as its out today.

• Official Post

I am trying to download Insomnia through .PlayerNet desktop, but my download is stuck at 19%.
    https://gyazo.com/da9be3cfd014d66c2fb87f214bfcba8a

And it gives me this error: https://gyazo.com/322150f887e0e3d84026004c2d9ef8ee

I also tried running it as Admin, but with no success.

Looks like your connection is unstable.
    If you already restarted PlayerNet and still have problem:
    - close your PlayerNet
    - go to PlayerNet directory, open Download directory
    - delete insomnia or paradise
    - run PlayerNet and start download again.

Inform me about progress :)

• I had same issue as MCW. Resolved by shuting down the app completely (from task manager -> processes). Go to the DL folder, mine was found in C:\Stary3D\Download, and delete the .zip file named Insomnia. Then go to both antivirus and windows firewall (if you use both) and manually add the .PlayerNet app to "allowed programs", i gave the app full access ofc. Then restarted the app and DL. I now have it installed :thumbup:

• Official Post

I had same issue as MCW. Resolved by shuting down the app completely (from task manager -> processes). Go to the DL folder, mine was found in C:\Stary3D\Download, and delete the .zip file named Insomnia. Then go to both antivirus and windows firewall (if you use both) and manually add the .PlayerNet app to "allowed programs", i gave the app full access ofc. Then restarted the app and DL. I now have it installed :thumbup:

Yeah .PlayerNet connect to our news system, youtube, client intaller so should have correctly privilages.
    Thanks for feedback 8)

• Official Post

Yeah i go the same error , but my stucked at 63% , when i trying to resume the download , its close itself

If you already restarted PlayerNet and still have problem:
    - close your PlayerNet
    - go to PlayerNet directory, open Download directory
    - delete insomnia or paradise
    - run PlayerNet and start download again.