Goblin Mines Repeat Ticket - price

• Hello,
    I would like to thank to the team for adding goblin reset ticket so fast after I suggested it to Thor that You could create such an item :)
    But the price of it is totally exaggerated. 249 diamonds is too much for the possibility to do the goblins one more time.
    I think no one in his right mind will buy it so could You please lower the price?
    I suggest that it should cost around 15-20 dias, like Malatina repeat ticket which costs 27 diamonds.
    Greetings,
    Vis :)

• Official Post

Another price would be fine, if Goblin Mines would not be TP/EXP farm.
    As simple as it is, no point to change price until you not suggesting to change TP/EXP too and changing Phirius Shells amount (even if they are not worth for stats due to custom stats).

It is obviously that lowering price will be always kind way for players, no need to mention it :)
    Anyway, i will forward your suggestion, and it will be discussed with team, if we agree you will be able to buy this item cheaper.

• I haven't thought that goblin mines is a place where people farm TP/EXP. I thought that there are other (simpler) ways to do that, like quests for example(EXP increased) and killing mobs on instances (TP increased).
    Also there is a Phirius Shell package with 255 Shells which costs 260 dias. So it's kinda silly to buy goblin reset ticket to get 50 shells when you can buy 255 shells for similar price ^^
    I'm interested in repeating goblin mines only because of the titles that we get for goblin badges.
    So if the price cannot be changed may I suggest that you could put goblin badges in promo? With reasonable price of course, not too exaggerated ;)

Sorry for another thread...

• Official Post

Greetings,

I am aware of the shell packages and the cost of them but as previously stated players use Goblin Mines as a TP farm also due to the ability to gain a large amount of TP from this mini game.

Perhaps we will change the amount of TP you get and thus allow the price of the reset ticket to be lowered but I will also note the suggestion of goblin badges.

this thread has been merged with the first one.