Suggestion for some Gear Package lv 70+

• Hello Community, hello GM´s,

Ingame I am now on my way to lv 70 with my three classes. My only Problem is, that I can´t buy any Gear Package for this lv except the TOSH normal package for 650 dias...

Yeah, I think I´m not the only one who won´t spend this much dias on some weak gear for 5 levels. Same is for the weapons. Why should I spend this much dias for only Normal mode Ini gear...

If you really want to help the beginners to quick lv up, you probably should sell them for 10 dias like the packages before (maximum 48 dias - cause that needs two days of voting). Maybe you can continue to lv 85 in 5 lv steps with such packages. After lv 85 the Quest eq is really good, so there is no need of IS packages anymore.

Maybe you add the weapons from some normal mode Inis 70+ for 10 dias too.

So it is also possible for beginners who only get their diamonds by voting system, to obtain some usefull gear. Cause not every beginner has a guild who can farm equip for them.

Best Regards,

Kaiza

• Official Post

We have 15xEXP on Arcadia, its really enough i think.
    Try to be focused on start on main and sublass, and you can easy go to max lvl.
    About weapon, check mementos NPC, they sell really good weapons if you want make quests
    We dont want add items from Instances, players should have fun when obtain EQ.
    In our server is enough boosts for characters, and remember - its MMORPG game what mean finally you should find your group to be better.

• I understand your point, but in this case, why do you sell the lv 70 TOSH set (normal) for this much dias?

Closed the thread.