Patch corrupted?

• Hello,

After the patch has been downloaded and installed (anit-virus and such all deactivated) I cannot play the game anymore?

After pressing the Startbutton it starts normally but right before I would get the secondary password it goes black with the errormessage: "ObjectDataClass [Init] LoadFile Failed = data\ImageObject.DB", after clicking ok I get an critical error.

I remember that the data-file in the FDB-folder was normally around 400MB (like the other publishers), but in the Arcadia folder of RoM/rdb it shows at only 12mb???

Is there a easy solution for this, hopefully without downloading the client and patches again due to ISP fair use policy?

• Snapshot is here.

data.fdb is the file I copied from the other publisher, but although I can start the game normally I don't see my character :( :(

data_old.fdb is the original arcadia fdb file after I installed the latest patch, I notice now that the date is way back in the past, even before I downloaded and installed the Arcadia game?

• Please DONT USE data.fdb from another publishers and go offlne!
    You can lose your items and other things from your character.

I will send you soon newest data.fdb so you can repleace it.

Ohhh, sorry but I had hoped that I could at least play with the other data.fdb, luckily I don't have that many items on Lethodus :thumbup:

Thanks in advance for the replacement data.fdb. Hope that that will solve the issue.