Scout/Priest Shot Skill buggy ? or just discrimination ?^^

• Hi,

i've been playing Scout/Priest for my whole "RoM-Life" now, and never really tried seriously any other class combination, so i got used to making less damage, but supporting the group.
    Well, in the last days i decided to give the Scout/Warden a chance.
    I notoced, that Shot, makes an enormous amount of damage more than my shot. It a really hefty difference.
    So i compared the Shot, skill dmg with ANY other secondary class.
    There seems to be no difference in Shot skill dmg, with either of these combinations, all gibe 595% skill dmg for shot at +100, BUT
    Scout/Priest Shot has only 280%.
    I compared my scout on official servers, and there ALL classes, have the same skill dmg, also the Scout/Priest, has the same skill dmg as all the others.

So, my question is....
    Is the Shot Skill for Scout/Priest buggy ?
    Shouldn't it be 595% skill dmg, too ?
    It seems to me, that all the other classes got buffed here in arcadia, but the Scout/Priest dmg skill(s) seem to be like on official server^^
    Maybe you can have a lok into this, i suppose no one else plays Scout/Priest here, so no one cared about this before....

regards,
    Xana

• S/wdn shot makes more damage because of Ent offering buff adds more damage to shot and also the 10% passive buff youll get more patt with a wdn than a priest

• Yes, but that additional damage is not the issue here. Its base Damage is not correct i suppose.
    On official server i have same base skill damage than all other sec classes, only here on Arcadia Scout/Priest has 280% instead of 595% and 280% is the value of official server, so i suppose this skill was simply forgotten^^