Improvement of Auction house

• As for now, the auction house is not too complicated, and rather easy to use, better than most other games.

Although i have a few suggestions.

1.) It would be nice to have an option to filter for different currenciy autcions. Maybe there is an option already ? but I can't find it.

e.g. I want to see only auctions for diamonds, or only for gold currency

2) When i get a list of several intersting iitems i would like to buy, i'd appreciate, if i could just click/mark (check button) all the items and then buy "all at once", like putting then with one-click into a basket and then checkout. As for now buying dozens of items is a rather painful activity^^

3) Maybe one of you has heard and maybe also played EVE Online. The market design is that, you can also place BID orders/BUY Orders.

So, my suggestion is, make it possible to not only set up items for sale, but also make possible to place orders for items that would be purchased. most items are standardized, and even monster card (although have different stats) are mostly standard.

Special equipped items could be set up for buy, with standard "any type of this item serves" assumption.

Let's make auction house great again^^

Approved the thread.