Full Housing Guide/Showcase

• Hello Everyone,

Today i want to share 3 Videos with all of you that will cover everything that i could come up with in terms of Housing.

Those 3 Videos took very long to make and i hope they will help people and also that everyone can enjoy those.

If you have any Questions or want something to be added please dm me in the forum or directly ingame :D

Have fun watching and cya next time

Greetings Miraiyu

• nice sharing

• Official Post

Hello,

Nice guides.

Oceanic style is close to be finished so maybe soon part 1 might require some update ;)

Not sure if part 2 and 3 are reverse placed in post or their names are?

I would suggest for further videos to do not use italic-style for fonts, it is making it harder to read. Maybe also font could be made a bit smaller and better separated with colors/paragraphs/spaces/indent/slides.

Keep up with your work.

Greetings

• Ty for your feedback , ye oceanic style will be added, most proly will be a extra video :D Naming of videos is correct, only order in which i postet links in this post was wrong way around,fixed it xd

"I would suggest for further videos to do not use italic-style for fonts, it is making it harder to read. Maybe also font could be made a bit smaller and better separated with colors/paragraphs/spaces/indent/slides."

Ye there is a lot to improve with the colors and i will adjust the size a bit in future videos -> already did some major progress with colors etc in my crafting guide that i released today, next videos will have even better scaling and also other reading style since i now worked myself into it more, it is a ongoing working progress and you will see some upgrade in every new video :D

Greetings Miraiyu