Dark Core Guide for Random runs

• Hello Guys, today i want to share a guide with all of you and hope that it will help people that want to start running Dark Core. Making this guide was a lot of work and i would be happy about some Support :D I started with making youtube videos for CoA a few days ago and already puplished a few videos so far, in the future i want to do even more and also cover most of the systems with good and detailed guides so i am glad about every feedback :)

Edit: If you find something that you think i could do better or you want me to add something to make the guide even better feel free to dm me Ingame or via dm inside the Forum :D
    Enjoy ^^

<3

Edit : Lutines corrections will be implemented into the video, updated YT link will be available once new version is uploaded.

Edit : Updated link with corrections online now

• I only checked b1 tactic and then stopped watching it (sry xD)

B1 tactic is not correct.

• only 4 mobs need to be made green with the item. 1 mob is still green at start
    • description where to get the item is missing
    • not the tank is to be forced to make the mobs green or build the shield. everyone in the party can do that.
    • shield will not be built with the item. you get extra skills from green mobs by talking to them
    • where to put the shield and the meaning of the shield is missing, that ppl need to stand in there

Some few hints ppl don't know, when they never see this instance before :)

• I only checked b1 tactic and then stopped watching it (sry xD)

B1 tactic is not correct.

• only 4 mobs need to be made green with the item. 1 mob is still green at start
    • description where to get the item is missing
    • not the tank is to be forced to make the mobs green or build the shield. everyone in the party can do that.
    • shield will not be built with the item. you get extra skills from green mobs by talking to them
    • where to put the shield and the meaning of the shield is missing, that ppl need to stand in there

Some few hints ppl don't know, when they never see this instance before :)

where to get the item can be seen in vid rly good, normaly tanks play it in random runs never saw someone else do it, shield tacktic will be corrected ty for informing me about it,- ( had my info from a guide to b1 will correct in there aswell) Meaning of shield is clear due to need to be build ,- meaning of shield can also be seen in the vid material.

Rest of boss mechanics should be correct and dont have any mistakes

Greetings

Miraiyu

• But ppl never running DC wouldnt know exactly WHY the shield is build there where it was. It is clear, if you know that the boss spawns there and will do a cast, which is doing damage on the raid and will be prevented by standing in the shield.

Without exact explanations, WHY things are done, ppl will just copy without any clue of "why" and just do it, bcs "it works".

Sorry for my criticism, but imho guides should explain things very detailed.

I mean, even the fact for b2 "tactic is played in the cave front left" is just where you did it in the video, but where you do it is a free choice for example :)

• Yes but as i said before it can been seen in the vid and i think people are able to understand it, yes i agree its possible to do it in any cave but in random runs its always the first one the left side thats why my guide explains it like that. This guide aims to let people clear dark core in random runs, it isnt a fully explain guide of all mechs that are around, it covers everything people could run into, not stuff that they wont be confronted with or they will never see happening in the first place because groups have more dmg now then when dc was highest ini. I might upload a full guide or clips where full mechs are shown in the future tho.Also np criticism is fine and if there are mistakes i will correct it since i ofc dont want to spread wrong info, so ty i appriciate it :D