Equipment Swap

• I feel just 6 on equipment slots are kinda limiting, I mean there are there are 12 classes, and I know I could speck out a multiple equipment builds for a few of those 12. So please increase the amount of equipment slots and also it would be really amazing if those slots could be renamed by the player. Maybe a whole new tab in the ever dwindling character menu, one for equipment and one for costumes. I know that would be a lot of work but it would be useful.

Also, what ever happened to fishing? I've always enjoyed fishing in MMOs, New Worlds Fishing was the best part of that game (screw the rest of the waist of that game). Carpentry could make new rods, Blacksmiths could make new hooks, armor crafting could make new reels, and Tailoring could give new lines... And you could fish up ingredients for Alchemy, Cooking, Engineering and seeds for planting.

Still love this game and the version of it that the development team has created.

Also, the Wiki could use some work, would love to see users to be able to edit it, with approval of course.

Approved the thread.
    • New
    • Official Post

Hello

It is already planned to increase number of equipment slots and allowing to rename them in future. As well as adding specific slots for PvP equipment. Costumes is already having separate tab in the top right with the "Magic Wardrobe" button.

Fishing is planned to be added in future also, as well as other new crafts which can already be visible inside crafting frame. But currently no ETA on release date.

Greetings