About Reward System for Old Zones

• Hey Everyone,

Today I wanted to share some ideas that I had recently for a challenge System,a few days ago I found a Straw Pole for content that players want and one of the highest was a Reward System for

completing old Zones (I don't know if this is already in development progress) But I through it would be nice to come up with some Suggestions what could be done to make it worth for everyone and also give people a lot to do so that they won't get bored in end game :D

First of all I would Suggest each Zone to have few things needed to be done

-> collect all cards of the zone at least once

-> visit few special places special to the zone

->loot at least idk 200-300 of each Ressource(Wood,Iron,Flowers)

-> kill bosses of each Zone at least once (also hillarzu,Aisha etc)

-> clear the instance of the zone once in highest mode possible

-> craft items that are on the lvl of the zone (one for each Crafting)

-> catch a caviar inside the zone

-> clear all quests that can be done inside zone

-> gather all possible titles from the zone

That are some examples that could be done in order to make it challenging ofc how much and if everything needs to be done or less or even more is up to the devs but I would be very glad to hear from other players as well

If it comes to Rewards I would suggest that players can gain little amount of for example Item shop items or dias for completing all tasks of a zone

For example if you do all quest Ofc Something like Candara zones would give more than Zandorya since they are way more quests in Candara.

Ofc it doesn't have to be diamonds could be Gold or other Stuff as well.

Also I would introduce something special for completing all continents

What came into my mind would be a Special Pet that needs to be crafted through shards from each continent.Means If you finish all zones of Candara you receive a shard,same for Zandorya,Gerador.... Those shards can be combined and if you got all you will gain a special pet that will give you some bonus (through about something like dracos) 15% all attribute,5% etc and can be used together with draco buffs. This would add a very great system and would be a very nice reward for doing everything and would be a very nice competitive content since end game players as well as new players can work on it and even high ends would be interested in doing it for a pet that would be something very special that not everyone can easily get.

This would also help new players to get into the game and have ways to improve their starter gear.

As others already mentioned Instances should give more mementos(like seriously 5k memos for 250 dias is a joke these days, I mean it's the only Methode to generate dias inside the game without paying real money and even if you clear grotto of horrors hm in 3 min you still can only gain around 250-500 dias within an hour and that clear rate is even as end game player a hard thing to do .Also Mini games should get reworked and give more useful rewards.Rightnow newbies only have very low chances of gaining dias and best way is gold farming for end game players(this can't be a real thing to tell every newbie "yeah in order to build your gear and progress inside the game you need to farm gold for few weeks,2-3 hours a day")thats not how server economy should work.

I would be very glad about feedback from community and also from devs ^^

Approved the thread.
    • New
    • Official Post

Hello,

Such idea is already in planning stage, I will include your ideas into to-do list so they can considered as be included in list of activities per zone.

Greetings

• Hello,

Such idea is already in planning stage, I will include your ideas into to-do list so they can considered as be included in list of activities per zone.

Greetings

Maybe you can speak about a same mechanic like with cards for players with low time capacity if it is possible to finish with diamonds