New class idea

• I just had an idea for a new class called engineer where its main form of offence is deployable turrets which you can strengthen with skills and elite skills like causing bleed damage if secondary class is rouge or damage reduction if secondary class is knight different types of elemental damage if secondary class is mage etc. it would be primarily a support class in party's using devices to shield team mates or to buff damage or defense within an area that can also be used on the turrets for solo play.

The engineer has always been my favorite class in games and if it were to come to this game it would just put it over the top! I know its not a fully fleshed out idea but its the parts of the engineer classes that I played in other games that i really enjoyed and i think it would fit well within the lore of Taborea.

I love what you all have been doing for the game its been my favorite mmorpg since its release. If this seems like something you all would be interested in putting in the game i could do a full work up of all class skills if it would help with development.

Approved the thread.

Closed the thread.