✨🌹 Taborea's Valentine's Day Love Letter & Snapshot Challenge 🌹✨

• Official Post

r4DbG8g.jpeg

This Valentine's Day, Taborea transforms into a realm of beauty, romance, and laughter. Love is everywhere, in grand gestures and in the silly, shared moments that bind hearts together. Are you feeling the love?

We invite you to unleash your creativity and sense of humor! Craft a love letter that can be as romantic or as whimsically funny as you like, and pair it with a screenshot that captures the essence of your message. Whether you're declaring undying love or sharing a laugh with that special someone who has stolen your heart, we want to see it. Participate for a chance to win a unique forum package. The authors of the top 3 most beautiful or original love letters and screenshots will receive special rewards!

Requirements:

• Must be a registered participant on the forum with a .PlayerNet account.
    • Submissions can be in your native language, but please include an English translation.
    • Include your game character name with your entry.
    • Your love letter should embody the spirit of Valentine's Day, steering clear of obscenity, violence, and offensiveness, in line with our Terms of Use.
    • Submit a screenshot along with your love letter that represents love in Taborea, capturing anything from a heartfelt to a hilariously sweet moment.
    • Post your letter and screenshot as a response to this thread.

*Note: Off-topic posts will be removed.*

Event Terms:

• .PlayerNet Employees hold the right to cancel, amend, or alter the event and its rules at any time.
    • .PlayerNet Employees will ensure compliance with the event rules.
    • .PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to exclude any participant found to be harboring harmful intentions toward the event.
    • We will accept submissions until 18.02 23:59 CET. Any submissions after this point will not be considered.

Let your heart and humor shine this Valentine's Day in Taborea. Craft a love letter and capture a moment that together celebrates the many facets of love!

• Wow I thought when I saw you for the first time. Your sparkling eyes glittered like precious stones. Your hair was beautiful and soft like silk. and your body had the stature of a goddess. There is a magical aura surrounding you that literally attracts me. You attract me with your looks, I can't keep my hands off you. You are a wonderful person, with a great character. I could lie in your arms for hours and just enjoy the time you caress my face. Everything feels so warm in your presence. I don't want to miss this feeling anymore. You give me the strength and support that I have been missing in my life for so long. Your romantic nature seduces me every time. Do you remember our honeymoon? We had such a great time together. I am grateful for every second I get to spend with you. you are always there when I need you. Whenever I have problems or just don't know what to do, you give me advice and support. I want to say thank you for that. Thank you that you exist. thank you for being by my side. Thank you for being you. I love you Ikaria!!

in love Akatzuki !!

• Valentinstag

die Zeit zum Schenken,

die Zeit um aneinander zu denken

Keine Klunker und kein Nerz

aber liebe Grüße mit viel Herz

Frohen Valentinstag

mein Lieber Akatzuki in liebe Luciaa

-----------------------------------------------------

Valentine's Day

the time for giving,

the time to think of each other