We have had problems with the dc dwarf

• Thank you very much in advance for your time, I have been doing the requirements to be able to see the Dwarf of DC, i got the dark relics and the light relic, and I gave them to the fairy, they also told me to do some zando missions that I did before of what was already mentioned, and they gave me the location where an barrel should be with which I must interact so that the npc comes, but the barrel is not there, perhaps it could be a bug, if you can help me I will be very grateful

note: The image called yesterday was taken after completing the fairy missions

Players: Xibalba

Miharley

• Official Post

Hello,

During emergency maintenance today we released patch 11.0.0.6001 containing:

Dark Core

• Fixed it was possible to get stuck when doing dark core pull requirements.

So please take a look if it's still an issue.

Greetings

• My dear GM

Could you clean the instance for me to try to verify, the truth is I have gone several times to complete the requirements and at this time there are no parties, please We are 4 players needing the same thing

Miharley

Xibalba

Kandumi

Whitheangello

• Hi, as far as i know. We just need to kill all harpies and harpy boss without any deaths. Unlock Goddess of Nature NPC.

Find 24 dark relics + 1 light relic then Rhognu NPC appears in a barrel inside village. Correct me if i am wrong.

• If there is nothing to do except these, we already did and NPC still missing

Hi, as far as i know. We just need to kill all harpies and harpy boss without any deaths. Unlock Goddess of Nature NPC.

Find 24 dark relics + 1 light relic then Rhognu NPC appears in a barrel inside village. Correct me if i am wrong.

Closed the thread.