Spirit of Tempest Height

• Dear Devs, dear Arcadians,

as the title is saying, i wanna talk about the current state of Spirit of Tempest Height.

Just to make for everyone clear what was the meaning and usage of this mini event near to Obsidian. - There was a "loop" of 20 where you needed to kill Monsters which was dropping chests. You was able to loot them and to obtain different stuff. Mostly there first "loops" was useless - till loop 16 there it got intresting. Here you got, with luck, a certain amount of tier 10 runes. With this runes you was able to craft the runes we mostly use right now. - Also, i dont wanna let it drop out, you got a small amout of IS gimic's. Just as transportrunes, home-sweet-home, megafon etc.

Now to my suggestion. Right now we got something (from Arena of Darkness and ofc the Talagan Title) which is calles "Lootpicker". As understanding, this one give you more Drop-Rate, when you open chests. Important point here is it has to be a chest with a cast! (AFAIK, otherwise correct me dev's :D)
    So since we dont run this anymore or ppl maybe dont do, atleast as i saw. How about to change it a bit and make it more attractiv. Since it is also a minigame, everyone can join and can make a little profit of it.

My idea and i would like to see the idea of other players aswell, maybe also to discuss about this.

First of all, make this chests like the chests of malatina or gobline-mine. We have to cast to obtain them. - So we can use the usage of the lootpicker (droprate).

Also you have to, atleast, increase the Monsters scalings, for current state they are a joke, and there is no requirements to kill everything until last loop. It can maybe be smth like Sathkur? (like 36ppl inside have to fight an Boss? - maybe less to avoid performence issues).

Next point, change the loot table, connect it with "Lootpicker" Drop-Chance, like in AoD. (Like obtain Gold, nice goodies from IS, Tier X runes from beginning, etc. (ur opinion? :).)

So this was some of my ideas to increase the value for players to keep doing also mini events.
    Let us discuss about this and think about if smth like is possible. I dont know from the view of the dev/designers if this is much work to do. But i would really appreciate this.

~ just my opinion

Greetings

Côsmô

Approved the thread.