XBar fix after patch

• and not everybody is using your version 1.71 of xbar xD (the problems should be fixed by devs and/or announced in patch notes, what are the new possibilities to get the constant values, xbar was using before patch)

• what are the new possibilities to get the constant values

These strings were removed, since not used in base game anywhere. Over 12 years addons should be just updated by fans along with removing need of using such. Otherwise here is list of these strings: https://hastebin.com/share/anayupabix.makefile

Greetings

ty.

not in game does not mean nobody using it.

And btw: Never change a running system!

• Official Post

ty.

not in game does not mean nobody using it.

And btw: Never change a running system!

Addon used by minority is not reason to stop developing. Otherwise we would have stayed on original version of game as almost any progression require changes.

Anyway specially for you, today's client patch will contain these strings loaded separately so all XBar versions should be running again.

Greetings

• Anyway specially for you,

Addon used by minority is not reason to stop developing. Otherwise we would have stayed on original version of game as almost any progression require changes.

I mean, such changes should be shared with solutions and not only "we removed that. full stop"

• There are people, like me, for who xbar is integrated part of the game. I have use it since my first days in 2010. Its evolving a little but literally cant play without this.

So no unchangeable changes, please.

Thanks for upload, will check tomorrow.

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• There are people, like me, for who xbar is integrated part of the game. I have use it since my first days in 2010. Its evolving a little but literally cant play without this.

So no unchangeable changes, please.

Thanks for upload, will check tomorrow.

Yes I guess that some ppl feels like you.

Changes in general are part of every development, but their should be always solution published for the customers of the API, if such changes are implemented (in this example the list is all what was needed :) )

• There's still couple of errors but UI working fine.

There is already the following thread dedicated to Xbar in XBar Fix. I see unnecessary the version that you have uploaded.

It was enough to report in the dedicated thread the problem and the line you modified that anyway I do not know what fixes if until the penultimate patch called a line that supposedly did not exist and now with the latest pache versions that were already (Xbar III TimeFix 1.81H and NewXBar 1.77H) return to work as before although you can add the lines of _glossary to those who call the language files of xbar without this being a problem.

Of course, development must come first, but also in some cases it is good to find a compromise between game development and add-on development so that the game experience is as satisfactory as possible for both simple and advanced players.

About addons, we can classify it in 3 types:

Type 1: If an addon stops working, you stop using it, reporting the problems to its page on curseforge if it exists and on the forum in case some samaritan fixes it.

Type 2: Some addons even if they lose functionality can be reported as type 1 but still remain useful with the part that still works but must be used responsibly understanding the limitations or else you have to stop using it.

Type 3: Those that work well regardless of when they were last modified.