• Hi everyone,

I had some real-life medical problems and I tried to delegate some leadership to fellow Guild Members in my absence. For those of You that quit the Guild during this time I am sorry but I hope You found a Guild that provides the playstyle(s) that You desire.

Besides this apology I am currently re-downloading the game and will be back playing again but to a lesser extent then before until I can better manage my work, health, and other aspects of my current life.

I posted a similar post in the Guild forum but I figured I would post it here as well because if You are currently in a Guild then You wont read/look at the Guild Recruitment thread(s) so I posted this quick update here.

I still intend to keep the Welcome Guild going so that new players can learn the game and get the most possible enjoyment out of it. For those of You that dont know what the Welcome Guild is then a quick explanation would be that it is a Guild for everyone of all skill levels and play styles to be able to play at their own pace without the need of the typical Guild burdens or requirements.

The only requirement to join is that You treat others as You would like to be treated and help each other out whenever possible. Its a great way to make new friends!

- Cyrus "Retired"

- Welcome Guild