New player questions

• Hello everyone,

I recently got the itch to play rom after fifteen years or so and to my surprise I stumbled on this server. So I would like to ask few questions and clarify some things. Things you probably need to know for me, I an elf w/r 17/18 playing three days now.

1) I heard that there are ways of buying/earning diamonds with gold and other currencies, but I don't really understand how "grind heavy" that might be. I ain't against buying some with money, but things like renting bag/bank space, gives me the impression that it's going to ask for more the more I spend.

2) From a quick answer I got from a player, crafting plays an important role here. So does that mean i should start from now ? I enjoy crafting in games but getting few recipes here, just so I can process my raw gathering materials ,depleted my wallet pretty fast already at my level.

3) I would love some addon suggestions for more customisable interface ,if that exists. ( Apologies for that question, I haven't had much time to delve into the addon section of the forum).

4) Playing a w/r and looking for a good third class suggestion since that's the limit.

5) Is having alts beneficial in any way or everybody just plays one character and that's it? ( Coming from guild wars 2, a game in which the more characters you have the more you can benefit on various things , it's only natural for me to wonder. )

6) I read about minigames and such for mounts and other useful rewards. Are those events possie to complete by someone at my level? Also where should I go to get started with those.

7) Since inventory management already feels like a whole different game, i would love any tip around that.

I am sorry for the big post. Questions are all over the place but I tried to only write the most important that I have right now. I know that there is a lvl 80 boost but I have chosen to avoid it for now. Feel free to add any tip that you might think it's going to be useful to a new player.

Thanks a lot in advance.

• Thanks a lot ,ok that deffinatelly gives me some things to wait on ( talking about crafting) also good tip , could store some things on a few alts ! By the way is the bank for store items acc or character bound ?

• Hello, it's good to start here first, because you can find someone who has active and relevant management and can contact someone who will answer your problems. Chronicles of Arcadia has added several innovations for new players and management continues to add to it. It is possible to reach a certain level without spending any money. You may need to follow the forum and look here from "F10" which is a tutorial for the game.

I wish you a pleasant start.

Greetings

• Helloo.. Ive been allready speaking whit one of new comer about these things which are asked in game.. Atm you should focus to get lvl 105 and the best thing to start on this server is starting whit support classes like warlock/mage you can have starter gear which you can use in all inis expect the new one Dark Core which req 1700 gear score but there are few quest you need to do to open all inis i suggest you to join some guild for help. This class is needed in every ini atm and its easy to build + cheap so you can start ur farming ini items.

From addon i would suggest you to get Arcadia Utility, QuestHelper, DaylieNotes, Lootomatic or LootIt, MailMode and ExtendedMacroIcons and you can find them on starting page of COA Launcher.
    Crafting is needed for making food for ur self or selling it on auction house and also to make ur Artefact which also comes later in game but also making food req to farm inis and to get special currency which this game provide from inis Arcadia Coins so all is chained for you.

Also there are 2 npc in Lost Island of Atlantis which gives you every day 30 golden eggs 2 teleport rune and 1 golden hammer.

About dias and gold COA have also 2 npc which you can trade gold for dias or other way..

Ive never been doing alts but its a good way of geting stas from phirius shell and to get some dias from selling it ppl still use those stats...

If you have any other question feel free to ask me in game ..

Pozdrav Elipso :D

• Thank you everyone for your quick replies.

best thing to start on this server is starting whit support classes like warlock/mage

Any melee class to also grab as a third that would compliment either x/warlock or x/mage , thinking of rogue, since i do prefer melees more than ranged classes usually. Also a lot of questions like what are inis but i'll let that for another day when i am closer to max.

• One final thing i'd like to clarify. I noticed there is a way to rent more bag/bank space. Is there a way to get that permanently ?
    Again thank you all for your replies and looking forward on meeting you in game!

• Special discounts for weekends are also available, and you can get it by spending a suitable diamond.

Stay up to date with weekend events

Greetings