Tomb of 7 Heroes

• Hi! Apparently, on this server there are super-made characters that can do more than on the official runes of magic server! Can someone upload a video of passing the Tomb of 7 Heroes? It doesn't have to be in hard mode, I just want to see step by step how you pass this pro-instance. Also, the character doesn't have to be level 70, it can even be maxed out. Thank you in advance for your help!!

• Midan said he could solo it in hard mode, try whispering him in the game. If you are worried about the tactics then check in the Guides section of the forum.

• Hi! Apparently, on this server there are super-made characters that can do more than on the official runes of magic server! Can someone upload a video of passing the Tomb of 7 Heroes? It doesn't have to be in hard mode, I just want to see step by step how you pass this pro-instance. Also, the character doesn't have to be level 70, it can even be maxed out. Thank you in advance for your help!!

The solution on this server is: Just burst. The only challenge in ToSH is not to deal too much damage or bosses will break and doors remain closed. I think you don't even need golden gear to clear ToSH, we did this in 2017 already with tikal gear iirc :/ There are trash mobs in not even endgame instances, twice as strong as ToSH bosses :huh:

You can also contact me ingame, Ascension is always willing to help :saint:

Added the Label Zones/Instances