Bard Class [Feedback]

• Regarding Bard/Warrior.

Really fun class design, but there currently are multiple issues with this class.

First off, ressource management. You're constantly out of both Focus and Rage, especially when moving from mob to mob in fast runs. I suggest changing Berserker Rune to procc with both main and offhand, mainhand hits restore Focus and offhand hits Rage (as they already do).

Moreover, Warcry has become a pointless skill. Let me elaborate. It used to fear enemies, but because it has a buff tied to it the fear effect got removed. Nowadays it's a skill that does nothing but waste a gcd to apply a buff every 20 seconds. Please remove the requirement to hit a target and make it a 15min buff.

• Regarding Bard/Knight

@devs can you check if this class gets any additional damage compared with other tank classes?

Maybe there is a damage increase mistake instead of damage mitigation in some passive?

I ask bcs I really get huge damage with this class :D

Greetings

• B/S

Testing B/S, I noticed that even after the planned changes, there will still be a bit of a lack of damage for this character. I suggest adding some ranged damage from 23.8% to 28.8% (Skill ID 1491120).

• Hi,

recent change to Bard/Scout with permanent Archer rune was really good and needed thanks for that, the reduced channel time feels really good.

Nevertheless imo its a bit too strong now with this buff and needs slight adjustments.

one of the following what could be done:

- Reduce Deadly Arrows to 700-750%

- Increase CD of Soul Gale to 6 seconds

- Make onhit part of Archery rune 50% chance to proc

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Hey,regarding last changes of Bard/Scout, I am really happy about it,feels like the class finally is able to do something and not a useless class combination anymore like few others that are still out there x)

One thing i wanted to mention while playing it for few days now is that it performs well if it comes to aoe dmg skills but it lakes single target dmg a by a lot,furthermore i saw that there is a skill(ID 1491094) which currently isnt used since it is melee??,even tho it has a 1004% modifier on physical side,my suggestion would be to give this skill range so that it can be used properly,since i cant think of a reason for it to be melee as bard/scout is designed to be a ranged class,this would help the class in the lake of single target dmg in my eyes

For those people that got confused about my suggestion

or think the class deals to much dmg already let me explain a little bit further why i wrote it like this:

a lot of people are not high high end and for those this class now deals not a lot of single target dmg, idk about orkham gear at least with accs and lower set since i dont have it but i think there should be feedback from everyone not just people with high high end gear that dont notice it because they can go through def regardless of class(non offensive),

(for me i tryed it a lot and also the dif between for example scout/druid boss dps and bard/scout) and i deal not even close the dmg as bard/scout.(My Gear is around end game before orkham got released+new orkham weps)

ofc the aoe dmg is higher but for me the boss dps seems not so high if that is different in orkham feel free to tell me,also i dont say that it migh be good to nerf some of the aoe dmg,i am fine if they nerf the aoe dmg a bit but at the same time give it a bit more single target dmg.

but still bard/scout is designed to be a range class so skill(ID 1491094) should not be melee and based on main wep dmg(at least on this combination)instead it would make more sense to make it range and based by range dmg wep,ofc this would also mean reducing dmg it deals to around same amount of other range dmg skills from scout(750-850%)

i hope this solves some of the confusion

best wishes,

Miraiyu

• Hi about b/ch consider adding same mechaninc as you did to r/m hell blades of making Poison Mist trigger with offensive skills and reduce your rage once pher trigger and also make it that the buff does not dissapear if you hit 0 rage but it would not deal dmg if you dont have rage. I think this could help for b/ch survavilty since atm I feel that melee bards (atleast leather ones) are too weak to even tank 1 hit and getting agro from that pema aoe always equals death.

• And one more thing that I just noticed about b/ch is that its unable to do his combo on shieldeds enemies like IDK last boss and Necro shield guys and boss, I dont know how that works and why for example rogues can apply their bleeds but other classes dont since for example Posionous Integration is not stacking on those mobs so you deal literally 0 dmg to their shield :D