Druid Class [Feedback]

• Hi,

regarding D/Wl and this:

• Changed Toxic Possession to additionally provide 1% magical attack & 1% magical damage for every 12000 base heal point you have, but disable your heal ability.

Is it intended, that you even can't heal without the buff converting wis to int?

• Official Post

Hi,

regarding D/Wl and this:

• Changed Toxic Possession to additionally provide 1% magical attack & 1% magical damage for every 12000 base heal point you have, but disable your heal ability.

Is it intended, that you even can't heal without the buff converting wis to int?

It will be fixed, only in Atlantis CH3 and custom instances until next maintenance.

Greetings

• Ich finde diese neue Regelung absolut nicht gut. Als Heiler Dudu/Kundi allein unterwegs in Talaghan: die Mobs sind halt nicht One-hit, sondern eher 3-4-Hit bis sie liegen. Sie teilen aber so gut aus, dass der Lebensbalken gut runtergeht. Wenn man als Dudu/HM mit der giftigen Besessenheit läuft, geht es ganz gut mit den Mobs. Früher hat man halt schnell auf Quell von Mutter Erde geklickt und konnte weiterlaufen. Jetzt erst den Buff der giftigen Besessenheit wegdrücken, sich heilen und dann wieder auf "Scheußlichkeit" buffen. Ich denke man tut den Heilern hier nichts Gutes, weil man eigentlich in höheren Gebieten nicht mehr alleine laufen kann, ohne dass man sich einen Privat-Friedhof anlegt

• Hi, D/WL

toxic transformation does not give matak instead gives patak and does not work properly, the description is corrected but the function does not work as it should

• Hi, regarding D/WL

Toxic transformation gets cancelled if:

• You use dwarfen ale, as long as the buff is Up
    • If you take a heal buff lying around in AoD
    • If you have blossoming life up, as long as it triggers healing

Greetings

• Hi, regarding D/WL

Toxic transformation gets cancelled if:

• You use dwarfen ale, as long as the buff is Up
    • If you take a heal buff lying around in AoD
    • If you have blossoming life up, as long as it triggers healing

Greetings

Dwarfen Ale still cancels the buff for 30 seconds :D

Pls fix it

Greetings

• Regarding Druid/Champ

The skill Rock Protection (ID 1490741) is not reducing the dmg of raid members by 100%. I guess it's only 20%. maybe wrong description or buggy skill?

Furthermore the mechanism with the ID 1490633 is not pulling mobs towards. It is pushing them away xD

Also the stun effect does not work

Greetings

• [D/B]

Hello,

In this class skill ID: 1481286 should allow to play instruments while running, but it doesnt work. Maybe because in description i saw polish name of requirement effect, but it has still english name (effect from skill ID: 1491280).

Greetings

• [D/B]

Hello,

In this class skill ID: 1481286 should allow to play instruments while running, but it doesnt work. Maybe because in description i saw polish name of requirement effect, but it has still english name (effect from skill ID: 1491280).

Greetings

I guess the description is wrong, bcs the Skill allows you to play music while getting damage

• If we want that the new magic shield have any use... maybe is time to adapt some classes. Druid/warlock could be one of those maybe. Add 20% cast speed like talis give for example. And really, removing the only mattack buff (for mage gear) this class had was terrible.

Mage / knight could be another option for example.

• If we want that the new magic shield have any use... maybe is time to adapt some classes. Druid/warlock could be one of those maybe. Add 20% cast speed like talis give for example. And really, removing the only mattack buff (for mage gear) this class had was terrible.

Mage / knight could be another option for example.

regarding the mag/knight, I wrote suggestions in the chapter about the magician . Mage Knight currently relies on a two-handed staff and does not use 2 runes for spell casting speed . I don't think the damage from the new shield will make up for the difference between the two-handed staff . that's why I proposed another small change .

regarding the druid/warlock, after receiving the shield, this character will be strengthened during aoe damage and during short fights lasting 30 seconds . Among druids, only the druid/rogue will perform worse on the shield because he has the % skill. and he will be more profitable with 20.5% speed cast + 12% from the elements ( on thalisman ) .

• this issue still exists btw

• Regarding Druid/Warrior

This class is nearly dead because it cannot keep up with any viable DPS class.

While the single target burst is not the worst, it is lacking in sustain single target and aoe (both burst and sustain).

Can you change "Heart of the Wild" (499953) to increase all Axes' dmg not only 2h axe. A faster wep + %PVE dmg from new dps shield will give a needed boost to this combo.

• Regarding Druid/Warrior

This class is nearly dead because it cannot keep up with any viable DPS class.

While the single target burst is not the worst, it is lacking in sustain single target and aoe (both burst and sustain).

Can you change "Heart of the Wild" (499953) to increase all Axes' dmg not only 2h axe. A faster wep + %PVE dmg from new dps shield will give a needed boost to this combo.

Yes and please this:

• Regarding Druid/Rogue.

This class has an elite Skill "Corrosive Poison" which inflicts DoT but it does not get boosted by Cast Speed. I think this is a design flaw, since this class is a CPS-based class.

Many other skills from DPS-based classes with DoT scale with dmg and speed.

Since this DoT is spreadable to AoE it could potentially boost AoE-Dmg of Druid/Rogue too much. Therefor the damage value of Corrosive Poison should be closely monitored and potentially adjusted.

However, it would be nice if this class was a bit more viable after its buff-nerf-cycle.