Warlock/Knight [Dark Hand] #1490590

• Can you explain in details how the stamina bonus is calculated? Byte

Also, the aggro bonus seems higher than 75%[1] and there is no word about it in the tooltip[2]. The 1st part is a good bug so don't fix it, the 2nd part should be fixed.

Here are the numbers:

1) Without the buff

6025 stamina (1415 + 4610)

4445 intelligence (1957 + 2488)

285% aggro (100% + 185%)

2) With the buff

15765 stamina (1415 + 14350) - if it doubled the stamina and added the intelligence to it then it should be 16495 instead.

4445 intelligence (1957 + 2488)

500% aggro (100% + 400%) - this should be either 360% (100% + 185% + 75%) or 498.75% (1.75 * 285%) depending on the way the modifiers stack.

P.S. I can add screenshots if needed.

• I think its stam = stam + (int+stam), so you get the amount of your base stam and int ontop of your current stamina. So you double your stam and get stam equal to int additionally :/ Just tried the class in rofl, 4kk+ hp are nice :love: (got special gear for it)

• I think its stam = stam + (int+stam), so you get the amount of your base stam and int ontop of your current stamina. So you double your stam and get stam equal to int additionally :/ Just tried the class in rofl, 4kk+ hp are nice :love: (got special gear for it)

I thought the same about the formula, however, my numbers ended up a bit different from the calculations. I wish I was as "poor" as you. Also, since the devs love fixing the bugs that benefit the players with priority, we might end up regretting reporting this one. Yet, other bugs like the double mana and focus consumption of the knight/bard 15 level elite skill still remain unfixed.

I thought the same about the formula, however, my numbers ended up a bit different from the calculations. I wish I was as "poor" as you. Also, since the devs love fixing the bugs that benefit the players with priority, we might end up regretting reporting this one. Yet, other bugs like the double mana and focus consumption of the knight/bard 15 level elite skill still remain unfixed.

I appreciate the devs working on such classes in the first place. No matter of how the class ends up, it will def be better than before. Sure, the class look pretty strong, but as long as nobody has tested it in dc or idk, there's no reason for nerfing it I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Official Post

Formula is same as you both guessed. It provides equal to base intelligence + base stamina as bonus to stamina. However, you can't see your base stamina. If you have 70k stamina and 60k intelligence eventhough you are unbuffed, your base values can be 65k stamina and 45k stamina. The part that makes it not easy to calculate is percent stamina increases, this causes you to receive more stamina than you expect, everything is correct.

Aggro is multiplicative in our server so it doesn't work like 175% + 25% = 200% but 218%. Therefore adding 75% aggro to 285% results in having 499% aggro. 1% difference might be due to you are having actually more than 285.4% aggro.

If something is too overpowered, we will consider it in future.

Greetings