"Зеленый" мир ((

• После последнего обновления в игре появилось новый способ взаимодействия с большинством объектов - то, рядом с чем находится ваш персонаж подсвечивается зеленым (убитые мобы с лутом, НПС с которыми можно поговорить, предметы которые можно подобрать и т. д.). Предлагается не щелкать мышкой по этим объектам, а взаимодействовать с ними кнопкой клавиатуры.

Задумано интересно, но то как это выглядит убивает напрочь все атмосферу игры. Красивые пейзажи, смена освещения в зависимости от времени суток, великолепная детализация объектов - и на фоне всего этого жуткие зеленые столбы, пятна и контуры. Причем так подсвечиваются не только нужные по квесту объекты, а все подряд. Пробегаете вы, например, рядом с каким-нибудь кустом, а он квестовый, значит станет зеленым столбиком. А вот этот мелкий зеленый таракан на скрине 5 - Снуп) Кошмар))

Было бы здорово иметь возможность отключать этот способ в Настройках игры. Поставил галочку - все вокруг "зазеленело", снял - мир снова радует естественными красками.

// EN int

After the last update in the game appeared a new way to interact with most objects - the fact that near what is your character highlighted in green (killed mobs with the loot, NPC with whom you can talk, items that can pick up, etc.). It is proposed not to click on these objects, and interact with them using the keyboard.

Conceived interesting, but the way it looks kills all the overall atmosphere of the game. Beautiful landscapes, changing lighting depending on the time of day, great detail of objects - and on top of all this creepy green pillars, spots and outlines. And so are highlighted not only needed on the quest objects, and all in a row. Ran by you, for example, near some bush, and he quest, it will become a green pillar. And this little green cockroach on screen 5 - Snoop)) Nightmare)).

It would be nice to be able to turn off this way in Preferences game. Checked the box - all around is "green," unchecked - the world is again happy with natural colors.

• I was going to write about this matter tonight or tomorrow, too, but since a prior customer wrote it ahead of, I'll only give an idea.

It may already be out there in the team, but it is just in case.

As shown in above SSs, "change to a representation that increases the brightness of the original coloring", etc.

When the player character is designated as the target, the brightness of the name & title changes, but in the same way, why not just slightly lighten the brightness of the targeted character & object?

I think it's smarter that way, without having to put on Venomtic Aura.

And.

In that case, make an on/off button for this effect on the edge of the circular MAP window.

Of course, a new check item also would have to be made on the Control tab in SYSTEM.

But personally, I would like to be able to turn off the effect itself along with the function.

I am too, but only because it's just not a good look for people who don't use this function.

That' all.

Closed the thread.