Newcomers Rework [Patch 10.7.0.4000+]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Honor Party Rework, Performance Improvements, Game Guides, Character Creation may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for PvP Rework.

For PvP please use PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000] thread.
    For housing please use Housing Rework [Patch 10.7.0.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

• For the time being, I'd like to say I appreciate your hard work.

However, I have only one complaint, (about Blasting Cyclone, though) it is not the "motion with the weapon in hand", which was the biggest point that I had originally asked for.

I was expecting the motion of slamming the weapon to the ground, and to be frank, it's little disappointing.

Without affectation, more frankly speaking, pointless. (This merely replaces the kick with a hammer punch)

Well, I hope they will fix it again eventually. If the DEVs are willing to work on improving it again, I'm willing to wait patiently.

Finally, 3D motion-related fixes have begun to be implemented, and we have high expectations for the future.

And incidentally one more thing.

When entered the character select screen, if the character in the default selected at first is "holding a staff" with the new combat idle motion,once the selection is changed to another character, and then the staff character is selected again, the motion will be the old motion.

Well, maybe it's already known.

That's all, so long.

• grox

Changed the title of the thread from “Honor Party Rework [Patch 10.7.0.4000]” to “Newcomers Rework [Patch 10.7.0.4000]”.
  • Everytime I open my character frame, my necklace is displayed as "new"...
    fe11b57b38659e009d5f0018e942ebbd.png

The changes are good mostly but I would appreciate a setting to turn things off. :thumbup:

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Interfacesettings - General

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• grox

Changed the title of the thread from “Newcomers Rework [Patch 10.7.0.4000]” to “Newcomers Rework [Patch 10.7.0.4000+]”.
  • I don't know where to post this so feel free to move it :D

Regarding this change :Increased maximum amulet capabilities by a factor of 100.

Could you also change the amulets so that they are removable? Right now you have to destroy them if you want to remove them. Reason behind my suggestion is the following:
    Different class combinations may use different amulets. So being able to swap them instead of maybe having to destroy one with 90k charges left would feel a lot better.Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Also an Idea regarding useless amulets that you drop while farming dreamland:

While farming you get many amuletts that are useless for you (from killing bosses) or (with regards to my post above) you basicly only need 1 Amulett now since you can always recharge it. Since the amuletts are already disenchantable, maybe let them disenchant in some Dreamland materials (Dust or Flawed crystal) so that you get a bit resources back.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Also an Idea regarding useless amulets that you drop while farming dreamland:

While farming you get many amuletts that are useless for you (from killing bosses) or (with regards to my post above) you basicly only need 1 Amulett now since you can always recharge it. Since the amuletts are already disenchantable, maybe let them disenchant in some Dreamland materials (Dust or Flawed crystal) so that you get a bit resources back.

Greetings

Or just instead of random amulets make bosses drop a random amount of Dreamland Amulet Charges (1-2 should be fine)