mage/knight stars of light

• 222222.png

Wg opisu umiejetnosci Gwiazdy Światłości (499613) "każda eksplozja zadaje 1611,2 x 0.1 int obrazen od swiatla maksymalnie 5 cela "

na ss widac 1 razowe uzycie umiejetnosci na tarczach treningowych z juz wczesniej nastakowanym "nagroda blyskotliwosci" .

Odbite obrazenia sa nizsze pomimo , ze KAZDE odbicie zadaje 1611,2 x 0.1 . Wynika ss jak i praktyki , ze ostatnie odbicie jest o +/-85% nizsze .(kazdy hit na ss to krytyk i przy kazdym postac miala dokladnie te same buffki )

wszystkie eksplozje wg opisu powiny miec taka sama wartosc( w tym przypadku poniewaz kazdy hit to krytyk z takimi samymi buffkami) dlatego ta postać nie bije stosunkowo mocno

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

According to the description of the Light Star skill (499613) "each explosion deals 1611.2 x 0.1 int light damage up to 5 cells"

on ss you can see 1 use of skills on training discs with "flash reward" already set.

Reflected damage is less, and each bounce should deal 1611.2 x 0.1. It follows that the latest rebound is +/- 85% lower. (Each critical hit and character had exactly the same buffs)

as described All explosions for this skill should be of the same value. the skill at the moment is weak

• This is called damage decrement for each additional target, like nearly every AoE spell have

a static field has something like this. I know . only the static field has it described .

in the case of e.g. a bard / druid, the difference between the 1 and the last hit is some 15% . on m/k 85%

RAScrn-Shot-2022-09-20-20-23-53.jpg

see how much this skill is weaker than any other skill. where the light stars had an additional 5x3% extra light damage

• key word: each .

EACH explosion will deal 1611 damage . There is no question of reduction anywhere, and there is even a denial of reduction : "EACH" explosion will deal 1611 damage""

If you want to argue like this, 99% of all AoE skills have the same"problem", bcs description says "Deals xxx damage to ALL enemies". Damage decrement on AoE spells were announced several months ago. There was also a question of a player if every skill can have the decrement in the description (I would appreciate that), but in my opinion stars of light working correct, only the description is missing the information like on EVERY AoE skill

• Official Post

key word: each .

EACH explosion will deal 1611 damage . There is no question of reduction anywhere, and there is even a denial of reduction : "EACH" explosion will deal 1611 damage""

Each explosion (each channel) inflicts 1611 damage already. The explosion is occurring on your target, the rest of the damage is reflection from the main explosion. We do not plan to change this for now, but there will be changes for the class for the future.

Greetings

Closed the thread.