UI and Macro

• Hello,

I used to have some basic macros bound to my hotkeys and they worked. I updated my game, today/yesterday depending on your time zone, and the macros no longer work and I cant edit or create new ones. The only thing I could do when trying to edit them was delete them so I did and thats how I found out I cant create new ones either.

Whats going on?

- Regards

• Official Post

Some functions have been disabled, so macros may not work.

Please post which exact macro is not working, so we know if it's related.

What do you mean you can't edit or create new ones?

Buttons not working or what's exactly happening?

• "Some functions were disabled" .... such as which ones?

1. Did You disable Tab targeting nearest enemy also?
    2. What about nearest ally?
    3. Since some functions were disabled does that mean that some addons/plugins wont work correctly?
    4. Is there plans to update the addons/plugins so that they are currently usable with (COA)?

Im not too happy that functions that work in vanilla and have worked also on coa dont work anymore. I cant see myself spending more money on this game if critical changes are being made that hinder the gameplay this much.

- Regards

• Official Post

If something is disabled, it's usually mentioned in patchnotes.

The only change we made recently was disabling UnitBuffInfo to read hidden buff, as it was never intended.

1. TargetNearestEnemy() is working

2. TargetNearestFriend() is working

3. No, at least not for the latest change.

4. Yes, we are doing addon updates, either in our DEV Team or with help of our players.

• Thanks for clearing this up.

1+2 = Must be an issue on my macro then, I will test it more, thanks for confirming.

3+4 = Cool, I would like to see certain add-ons be baked into the game so that the add-on wouldnt be needed anymore.

Closed the thread.