Share a beautiful story with words and images from your 8th Anniversary Album

• Official Post

g1m0IxD.png

The great Anniversary Festival is here and we love it!

Celebrate it and let us see some of your moments enjoying the Anniversary Festival!

Create your own Anniversary Festival Photo Album and tell us a story with your better and enjoyable experiences and anecdotes during the festival.

If you wish, take advantage of items, NPCs and locations from the Anniversary Event, as well as costumes, mounts and pets to shape your story and/or character to create the perfect composition.

Use your imagination to create them and share with the community in this thread!

Take screenshots to make your photo album in a way that we can see important moments of your story reflected.

Requirements

• Participants must be registered on the forum and have a .PlayerNet account.
    • Story elements may be posted in your native language but please include an English translation below
    • You must post your game character name (otherwise you forfeit prize/gifts)
    • Screenshot can be taken anywhere but must follow the theme of the Anniversary Festival
    • Screenshot cannot be edited or modified
    • UI, character names, and health bars must not be visible in screenshot
    • The photo album must have a minimum of 5 screenshots and a maximum of 10
    • The story must be related to the screenshots, free theme as long as the plot is not obscene, violent, offensive or of any subject that violates Terms of Use
    • Your submission must be submitted as a response to this thread*

*note all posts which are not submissions will be removed from this thread

‌Event Terms

• .PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to cancel or change the event contest, and/or its rules at any time. ‌ ‌
    • .PlayerNet Employees will ensure that all participants comply with the rules of the event.
    • .PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to exclude any who show harmful intentions to the contest.
    • Participants are limited to 1 submission
    • Submissions will be accepted until 13.09 23:59; any submissions after this time will be removed.
    • All applicable participants will receive a "Board Contest Gift Package"

Approved the thread.
  • My character name: Onna

This event provides many opportunities.

I visited Varanas and had a wonderful time catching crows. It was fun to jump across the tiles to get the red triangles. Every time the crows tried to throw me off and I had to climb up again :)

During the event, I managed to get all the titles in Logar :)

In this screenshot, I make my promise to the boy and he gives me a jade key.

And here I am complimenting the frogs. Do you also see how much I admire her beauty and delicate skin? :D

And here I am in anticipation of the exchange of scrolls for a prize ^^

I am satisfied with this event, thank you!

My character name: Onna

• Happy birthday to Arcadia! In a wonderful time, at your age of 8, I want to wish you good luck and the strongest desire to reach unprecedented heights. Let me wish you all a rain of emotions, from a variety of drops: joy, love, tenderness, sometimes pleasant sadness, kindness and vivid impressions! ArcadianS, so let's surprise each other as often as possible! Reach the desired heights and be satisfied with your victories and the victory of your friends! Good luck and peace to you!Best regards, Fiaso

С днём рождения Аркадия! В чудесное время, в твои 8, хочу пожелать удачи и сильнейшего желания достигать невиданных высот. Позвольте пожелать вам всем дождя эмоций, сотканного из самых разных капель: радости, любви, нежности, иногда приятной грусти, доброты и ярких впечатлений! АркадийцЫ, так давайте же друг друга приятно удивлять как можно чаще! Достигайте желаемых высот и оставайтесь довольны своими победами и победой своих друзей! Удачи и везения!

С наилучшими пожеланиями, Fiaso

• Dear friends, I cordially and sincerely congratulate all of you on Arcadia birthday! There have been ups and downs in our life, cracks and hindrances — so let our dreams carry us to the most unattainable peaks and make us strong and courageous, kind and sympathetic.. Long and kind meetings to us in this Arcadia game!

Character name: Ksaart

• Congratulations on your 8th birthday, Arcadia May every day new secrets and secrets of a happy life open up for us, may the world around us please us with bright colors and incredible miracles, may knowledge bravo and easily fit into your head, may your heart remember good and funny moments.

Поздравляю с 8-летием тебя, Arcadia Пусть с каждым днём для нас открываются новые тайны и секреты счастливой жизни, пусть окружающий мир радует нас яркими красками и невероятными чудесами, пусть в твою голову браво и легко укладываются знания, пусть твоё сердце оставляет в памяти добрые и весёлые моменты

• Аркадия с днюхой!!! Хочу поздравить Вас с 8-ми летием проекта и пожелать дальнейших творческих успехов в Вашем нелёгком труде!!! Отдельно хочу поблагодарить за то, что Вы постоянно развиваете проект. Всегда очень приятно заходить в игру и наблюдать с какой детализацией, любовью делается проект. Очень радует, что Разработчики несмотря на свою загруженность, находят время и появляются на форумах, отвечая на различные вопросы, пусть порой кому-то и кажутся глупыми. Всегда получаю массу положительных эмоций!!! Нравиться что постоянно происходят какие-то обновления в игре. Ещё раз ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ !!! СПАСИБО ВАМ ЗА ТО, ЧТО ДАРИТЕ МЕЧТУ!!!!!

Happy birthday Arcadia!!! I want to congratulate you on the 8th anniversary of the project and wish you further creative success in your hard work!!! Separately, I want to thank you for the fact that you are constantly developing the project. It is always very pleasant to enter the game and observe with what detail, with love the project is being made. I am very glad that the Developers, despite their workload, find time and appear on the forums, answering various questions, even if sometimes they seem stupid to someone. I always get a lot of positive emotions! I like that there are always some updates in the game. Congratulations again !!! THANK YOU FOR GIVING THE DREAM!!!!!

• Primero que nada feliz cumple arcadia, acá les cuento un poco de mi historia aquí en este server...

Hace un Año aquí en este server conocí a la persona mas importante de mi vida, con el que comparto a diario mis alegrías y mis tristezas.... Siempre pensé que lo que pasara en un juego jamás se haría realidad o no formaría parte de mi vida real, pero en este server me di cuenta que la gente mala existe hasta en el mundo virtual, que la gente mal intencionada que le gusta acabar con la reputación de la demás es mas Dañina en el mundo virtual que en la realidad porque se esconden a través de un personaje y no son capaces de mostrarse en realidad para solo lastimar a otra persona, pero a pesar de toda esa gente mala; encontré a mi alma gemela por quien me alegra mucho haber vuelto a jugar el runes y sobre todo haber encontrado este server, sin uds jamás lo hubiera conocido a el :love: :love:  

Personaje: Sarita

Feliz cumple ARCADIA :!: :!:   ;)

• My game character name: Cardhunter.

Раньше мне приходилось тяжело работать.

I used to have to work hard.

Но вот настал Праздничный фестиваль!

But now the Anniversary Festival has come!

Я делал лягушкам комплименты.

I complimented the frogs.

Я участвовал в скачках лягушек.

I participated in a frog race.

Получил щедрую награду и теперь отдыхаю у моря.

I received a generous reward and now I'm resting by the sea.

Edited 2 times, last by Clinteastwood: Улучшение скриншотов. ().

• Anniversary Festival Photo Album

My character name: Bemepok.

I liked the anniversary festival. I received memorable pictures, which captured the wonderful moments of the holiday.

I like to dance barefoot in the frog rain. One of the frogs was very surprised and even bulged her eyes. Probably wants to join the dance...

It's nice to listen to a serenade, even if it's just a frog singing. Or maybe it's a prince?

Here you can meet a fairy and make a wish from her.

And you can get a lot of wonderful gifts.

And here I want to catch a star from the sky. And I almost succeeded.

Sometimes you want to visit active events, for example, frog races. It is very funny!

You can play fun games in the city square.

It's me in Celebria admiring the beautiful waterfall. In this beautiful place, you seem like just a grain of sand in a vast world ... or a snail.

Beautiful starry sky in Celebria. You can endlessly admire its beauty.

And now I have a new friend - a wonderful mount received during the festival.

• My character name: Shadowt

Happy Birthday Arcadia

In first I climb up the Space ladder:

Next I visit some frogs.

In a pond they are beautiful:

But there are frogs that you want to shoot into the stars or kill:

After these hard activities I need a break at the delecious cake:

• Congratulations on the 8th anniversary of this wonderful project and from the bottom of my heart I wish to gain momentum every year and always bring the game to the peak of success, recognition, high reputation. May the activities and quality of work of the GM team always be unrivaled, may every day give a lot of ideas and opportunities, and, most importantly, without stress and discord in the team.

Happy Birthday Arcadia.

-Ksander

• wonderful news came, the anniversary came to us and, unfortunately, did not bring anything this year. I lived without grieve, I was waiting for the holiday, I farmed and I went to barefoot. and then the server's birthday came, which decided to celebrate it as a greedy Jew. Previously, it was interesting and fests and events, just launching a boss event, thank you very much, I'm glad, but such a minuscule for the server's birthday is very sad. Here's my birthday story, I'm sorry that the server can't celebrate its 8th birthday like a grown man should do

Happy birthday baby Arcadia. Zakerial

• Dear our administrators of the game Chronicles of Arcadia, let me congratulate you on this wonderful event, 8 years of the server! This is not a little, a long way and a lot of effort spent. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play in this wonderful project, to look for new friends here. I would like to wish you creative success and please us with this wonderful project for more than one year. Arkadia, happy birthday!

Best regards, Agronom, Asterion Guild.

• Queridos Administradores/Desarrolladores:

Comencé a jugar a este juego el 19 de Marzo del 2009 y debido a la falta de contenido dejé de jugar y me aburrí. Nuevamente llevo jugando estos últimos años al encontrar vuestro server, es un lujo y un satisfacción jugar a un juego que con el tiempo que tiene, se encuentra en constante evolución y desarrollo. BRAVO. Enhorabuena de verdad!!!! FELIZ 8th ANIVERSARIO!!!

Dear Administrators/Developers:

I started playing this game on March 19, 2009 and due to lack of content I stopped playing and got bored. Once again I have been playing these last few years when I found your server, it is a luxury and a satisfaction to play a game that, over time, is in constant evolution and development. BRAVO. Congratulations indeed!!!! HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY!

Name: Kasium

Grateful for your work!!

• <3 The annual anniversary festival is the best and most wonderful holiday for all of Taborea! But also during this wonderful period of the holiday, the wonderful anniversary of the game Chronicles of Arcadia is celebrated! At this festival, we meet cute frogs, help with difficult tasks, participate in the annual frog race and receive excellent rewards for the period of the festival <3
                                                <3
    Happy 8th anniversary of Arcadia! <3

My game character - Ruavel  :saint:

• Today is your birthday, Arcadia! You are 8 years old today, and this is a great time, a whole life ahead. So let there be only good and bright events in it, bringing joy and a lot of positivity. Let the memory remains light, cheerful and reckless train of the best moments spent here! The main thing is determination and patience.

Happy holidays to you!
    Best Regards, Akvo

• Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum 8. Geburtstag wünscht der Einfachzwerg mit der riesigen Geburtstagstorte.

Wenn man schnell genug die Bilder wechselt, sieht man wie ich springe. Vor Freude des Geburtstages. Auf Viele weitere Jahre.|

• С днём рождения Аркадия! Хочу поздравить тебя с твоими 8-ми годами, хочу пожелать удачи и сильнейшего желания достигать невиданных высот. Хочу пожелать вам достигать больших высот делать так же хороший компанией с которой вы работаете. Ну и побольше обновлений в хорошую сторону!!! Аркадийцы, так давайте же друг друга приятно удивлять как можно чаще! Достигайте желаемых высот и оставайтесь довольны своими победами и победой своих друзей! Удачи и везения!

Happy birthday to Arkady! I want to congratulate you on your 8th birthday, I want to wish you good luck and the strongest desire to reach unprecedented heights. I want to wish you to reach great heights to do the same good by the company you work with. Well, more updates in a good way!!! Arkadians, so let's surprise each other as often as possible! Reach the desired heights and be satisfied with your victories and the victory of your friends! Good luck and good luck!Best regards, Suske

Most of all I liked to jump on the last event, I jumped it at least 8 times.

Больше всего мне понравилось прыгать на последнем ивэнте про прыгал его раз 8 не меньше.

Edited once, last by Gnomchick123: Присоединен пост , созданные пользователем Gnomchick123 , в этот пост. ().

• 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑖a,

𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

Cℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟: 𝐶𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑙

• One more year celebrating with our colleagues, between laughter, insecurities, challenges and learning. Thanks to all who are part of this beautiful community, to friends, to those who are not friends, to those who accompany us day by day and to those who are no longer. Everyone leaves their mark and they are the ones who make it so pleasant to spend our hours here.

happy 8th anniversary COA!!

*Karito*

• My character name: Abidabi

Happy birthday to Arcadia!

This years Anniversary was full of fun. I did some events, refreshed in lake full of special frogs and went on several feasts. Somehow, I ended up with my husband in Ice Dwarf Kingdom. We were fighting last boss very bravely and hi died in no time. Only at the morning we realized it was not the hard mode. It was so fun, we laughed for a wile. I will remember, not to drink too much dwarven beer next time.

I had a wonderfull time this year.

100 years Arcadia!

• In game with lot of errors, was living a Thor!

All his life he was going for core!

One day he saw the portal! What can go wrong? He was immortal!

It was not a map with ice! But it also looked nice!

From a distance he saw a cake!

"I get one bite, I hope it's not fake!"

"I knew it, it was a trap! I will never come to an event map!"

He was now Hulk, but instead of smash, he got crash.

Character name: Leszix

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs